1st Build - Win10 (Pro) setup not starting after 'Loading Files' bar completes

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor Purchased For £165.00
CPU Cooler CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler Purchased For £40.00
Motherboard Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151 Motherboard Purchased For £119.98
Memory Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory Purchased For £66.92
Storage Crucial MX300 275GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Purchased For £64.51
Storage Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Purchased For £69.17
Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB SC GAMING Video Card Purchased For £237.99
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic ATX Mid Tower Case Purchased For £71.00
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply £86.99 @ Novatech
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total £921.56
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-01 06:20 GMT+0000  

Thank you for your time even if you give it a read, I am reposting it from reddit subs as no one seems to find an answer to give me :(.

I recently got my first build nicely set up, Bios worked wonders, all components seem to be in good shape, and the problem arised. Windows OS 64 nor 32 bit is installing! I choose the UEFI mode (and tried it without it too) of the usb drive a bar appears <loading files> and it then gives me a black screen / Logo asus screen.

It's been three days of furious google searches and troubleshoots, but no solution found as of yet, if there is anything that would be worth trying please suggest. I will give a list of equipment and 'fixes' attempted.

Fixes.

Defaulted the BIOS with different settings in case it is related to that.

Tried Booting through priority list, as well as through shortcut (F11), though the last command is not activating for some reason. Unplugged power supply + Checked all connections (nothing wrong that I can tell).

Currently running a Complete Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool, just in case.

Installed the Win Media two different times, with full formatting of the USB in case there was a corruption. (First time gave me error code 0xc0000098)

Attempted to reset CMOS, but don't find neither the CMOS sleeve, nor a button on the motherboard.

I would really, really, really, appreciate any help, it is driving me insane, and just can't fix it on my own!

EDIT* wow. Im such a tool.

I see the problem, Ill search and get back with what I think

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

Do you mean upload the .exe media tool into the USB directly, instead of using the .exe installation menu with the stick as a destination? 

Thank you for your input I mean it, whether it works or not I am very thankful :)

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2989972/microsoft-windows/windows-10-installation-problems-and-what-to-do-about-them.html

No, I hadn't read your entire post. 

According to the site I sourced, attempt to install with no unecassary peripherals or drives connected, so just the main drive, one monitor, one keyboard, one mouse, and the USB.

If that doesn't work, try going back to the prehistoric days of DVD installs. If thats not an option, attempt to get ahold of microsoft to see ift they have encounters with this issue.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

CdsBoy2000 - Did that do it? :) Sorry!

G33K 4 L1F3 - I will give it a look and act on it, unfortunately I was only using those peripherals though, I'll checka nd see if there is anything else in the source you sent. Thank you!

CookieMaster - Cheers! Is this unplugging the Power supply form the wall? or disconnected from the motherboard? 

Thank you for your time :)

2 minutes ago, JKM said:

CdsBoy2000 - Did that do it? :) Sorry!

G33K 4 L1F3 - I will give it a look and act on it, unfortunately I was only using those peripherals though, I'll checka nd see if there is anything else in the source you sent. Thank you!

CookieMaster - Cheers! Is this unplugging the Power supply form the wall? or disconnected from the motherboard? 

Thank you for your time :)

Check the motherboard manual for correct way of resetting the BIOS. this way you can get the correct way, not the general way that not all motherboards follow. some require the bridge of two pins, since they do not have a CMOS battery.

Well CMOS reset did not do much, I will be waiting for the ODD to come tomorrow and see if that does it. Otherwise, I will be again without an answer on what to do, maybe it;s time to contact Microsoft. On the subject of ODD, is the SATA necessary, or will just using a usb be enough?

Thank you very much for the help :)

4 minutes ago, JKM said:

Well CMOS reset did not do much, I will be waiting for the ODD to come tomorrow and see if that does it. Otherwise, I will be again without an answer on what to do, maybe it;s time to contact Microsoft. On the subject of ODD, is the SATA necessary, or will just using a usb be enough?

Thank you very much for the help :)

I mean just the USB is the install, the sata is what youre installing on.

I would contact microsoft via call and see if they have any info. if not, post on the forum.