YouTube Glitch

ibuildpcswsocks

[I didn't know where to really put this topic at]

I have been lately noticing that when I watch any video on FaceBook, YouTube, Twitter, Netflix, it all of sudden does this glitch.

Can anyone help why this is happening to me. Getting very annoyed.

Browser: Chrome

GPU: 960 2GB

Monitor: Samsung 24in

whattheactualfuck.jpg

Have you tried reinstalling your GPU driver?

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

Have you tried turning it off and on again? 

Doing so has helped me with most glitches i've experienced with youtube in the past

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

Reinstall GPU drivers if that doesn't work it could just be a flash issue. Disable hardware acceleration if that fails just reinstall chrome or try with a different browser first like Microsoft Edge or IE. 

10 minutes ago, Jasun said:

Have you tried reinstalling your GPU driver?

2 minutes ago, I need a better name said:

Have you tried turning it off and on again? 

Doing so has helped me with most glitches i've experienced with youtube in the past

1 minute ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

Reinstall GPU drivers if that doesn't work it could just be a flash issue. Disable hardware acceleration if that fails just reinstall chrome or try with a different browser first like Microsoft Edge or IE. 

Haven't updated my drives since July 15th. Currently updating it right now.

Hardware acceleration in Chrome is broken on some nvidia cards. Just turn it off.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

1 minute ago, MrFluffyOwnsU said:

Haven't updated my drives since July 15th. Currently updating it right now.

Well that might be bad. :P 

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

The same thing literally just (happened to me (like I closed this post, opened YouTube and bam!) and my 960. Interesting

gg

55 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

The same thing literally just (happened to me (like I closed this post, opened YouTube and bam!) and my 960. Interesting

It must be because of Hillary's emails. 

Pixelation usually happens due to inadequate data stream amount or speed. Just for laughs clean out your browser with CCleaner or something like it to clean out the cache and stored data that could be getting in the way. 

Did I help you to fix your problem or at least did offer somewhat valuable advice? Consider giving my post a "informative" or "thumbs up".

SYSTEM 2: Modded G3 case with Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L, Intel E8600 (O.C to 4.2GHz.), 4GB GSkill PC8500, Nvidia 8800GTS (512M), Cooling provided by Scythe Big Shrunkin, HDD 1 = OSX 10.9.5, HDD 2 = Windows 7 Pro X64. (Placed 3rd in MacMod  of the year 2012) (For info see:  http://insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285641-and-the-winner-for-macmod-of-2012-is/

LAPTOP: Inspiron 1720, Modded BIOS, X9000 Core 2 extreme OC'ed and undervolted to 3.4GHz (windows only) , 6GB DDR2 800, 8600M GT, 1920x1200 Glossy display, Sigmatel Audio, 2 Kingston HyperX 120GB drives (1 with Windows 7 x64 pro & 1 with OSX 10.9.5) X9000 Processor World Record Holder since 02/2013 on Geekbench 2 : http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/search?dir=desc&q=x9000&sort=score

Just now, zanthros said:

Pixelation usually happens due to inadequate data stream amount or speed. Just for laughs clean out your browser with CCleaner or something like it to clean out the cache and stored data that could be getting in the way. 

merci beaucoup