Intel stock cooler?

Hi guys, I saw few intel stock coolers with white fan on top it is white or translucent (bad english). I wonder where can I find it because it is hard to find it even on google and can I put it on 1151 socket and i5 6500 to have good cooling it would be evene better if it beats stock cooler 1151. 

Thanks!

You can only get that cooler with the core i7 975 extreme edition. It also only fits on lga 1366, so no

They have anouther cooler than fits on 2011, and has clear fins, but was never included with cpu.

4 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

You can only get that cooler with the core i7 975 extreme edition. It also only fits on lga 1366, so no

They have anouther cooler than fits on 2011, and has clear fins, but was never included with cpu.

can I fit the one for 2011?

Can you post a photo of the coolers you're referring to?

For what reason are you looking for this? The stock cooler should already be plenty for the 6500. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

11 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Can you post a photo of the coolers you're referring to?

For what reason are you looking for this? The stock cooler should already be plenty for the 6500. 

I am looking to put it on i5 6500 but I dont know where to find it and where to buy it.

7 hours ago, begadelavela said:

I am looking to put it on i5 6500 but I dont know where to find it and where to buy it.

Where did you see the cooler? 

Do you not have the stock cooler for the 6500?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

8 hours ago, begadelavela said:

If you are going for the looks, there are plenty of weird looking small coolers which are at par or better than stock.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

If you are going for the looks, there are plenty of weird looking small coolers which are at par or better than stock.

Give me some cheap and good looking, but better than stock.

13 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

Looks are pretty subjective. 

What don't you like about the stock cooler?

5 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Looks are pretty subjective. 

What don't you like about the stock cooler?

It kind of sucks. Black small f***** fan with grey heatsink, even the white I have been lookin for is not so good but it is better.

13 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

It kind of sucks. Black small f***** fan with grey heatsink, even the white I have been lookin for is not so good but it is better.

So I suppose you're looking for a heatsink that's large and not black?

11 hours ago, begadelavela said:

It depends what you think looks cool. But if you don't want the more common stuff from CM, Cryorig or be Quiet!, look what Deepcool, Thermalright, Thermaltake, Silverstone, Zalman and Xigmatek have. Zalman is the manufacturer which uses mostly non-standard style on their coolers. Others have mostly something else than black/white fans with more regular design on cooler itself. From PCPP I saw SilentX as one brand you could also check.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv