Transparent Side Panel vs. Tempered Glass Side Panel

Taylor Dettling

So I am building a gaming computer for my sister for her birthday and I am building it in a MasterCase 5 I have and I also have a HUE+ because she loves the one in my system and I am going to add the Full Transparent Side Panel or the Tempered Glass one but I can't decide which one to get. I want the lights and they system to stand out but the tempered glass looks like it may make it look cleaner. If I go with the tempered glass will it make the lights too dark to see? 

Thanks,

Taylor

8 minutes ago, Taylor Dettling said:

So I am building a gaming computer for my sister for her birthday and I am building it in a MasterCase 5 I have and I also have a HUE+ because she loves the one in my system and I am going to add the Full Transparent Side Panel or the Tempered Glass one but I can't decide which one to get. I want the lights and they system to stand out but the tempered glass looks like it may make it look cleaner. If I go with the tempered glass will it make the lights too dark to see? 

Thanks,

Taylor

They don't make the full transparent side so I guess its the regular transparent side panel or the tempered glass one.

12 minutes ago, Gonio said:

Tempered glass looks great with lights. Saw a mastercase maker 5 with it.

Ok thanks!