Is my airflow alright?

Hello. Hope you guys can help me. I started building my pc and still waiting for other parts to arrive. Case: Deep Cool Kendomen - 2 x 120mm front fan, 2 x 120mm top fan, 1 x 120mm rear fan

CPU: Core i5 6600k

Cooling: Corsair H100i v2 240mm radiator

ok so all fans are stock that came with case and water cooling. 

I am using the 2 front fans as intake (front has dust filter that came with the case) 

i mounted my radiator on top and the 2 fans in the bottom pulling air from outside through the radiator fins past the fan and into the case (top has dust filters as well that came with the case). And the 1 fan on the rear as exhaust.

do you think this is good enough air pressure or should i add another fan for exhaust. But those are the only areas for fans in this Pc Case. Please let me know before all the other parts get here and i can finalize the build. Thank you for your help in advance.!!

Well you have 2 in the front as intake, that provide cool air from outside you PC, to inside. 

So I wouldn't set radiator fans for intake.

Those fans should "grab" air from inside of the case and push it out trough the top of the case.

But I don't see you will see any temperature difference even if you do that.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

Personally I'd have rad as exhaust. But if your temps are OK, there's no need to change anything.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Personally I'd have rad as exhaust. But if your temps are OK, there's no need to change anything.

i really don't know what my temperatures are yet. I am still waiting for the Ram and the video card before i can run the pc. I am still in the build stage. It's such a pain in the ass to redo the radiator because one of the power molex hits the fan casing so i have to remove everything first power supply and motherboard before i can install the radiator. I think i would just leave it as it is now.