where is shipping cost on amazon?

Nagby

hi, I might be completely blind, but i always struggle to find the shipping cost of an item on amazon

it says if it is free or not, but when it's not, i can't find how much it is, even in my cart and in the total price

and then i get to put my credit cards infos, without knowing how much delivery will cost me

i saw that https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=footer_shiprates?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468520

but there is a lot of possibilities and it may vary between several items in your cart, why can't i see how much items+shipping will cost me?

8 minutes ago, Nagby said:

hi, I might be completely blind, but i always struggle to find the shipping cost of an item on amazon

it says if it is free or not, but when it's not, i can't find how much it is, even in my cart and in the total price

and then i get to put my credit cards infos, without knowing how much delivery will cost me

i saw that https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=footer_shiprates?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468520

but there is a lot of possibilities and it may vary between several items in your cart, why can't i see how much items+shipping will cost me?

Hello. What are you trying to buy? Can you show me the link and the delivery options.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:

1. Select Proceed to Checkout
  2. Select or add your shipping address
  3. Select a shipping speed and select Continue
  4. Select a payment method and select Continue

The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary

Reference: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=468636

Join Allied-Gaming for CS:GO, GMod and Rust Servers.

Allied-Gaming

AG Steam Group

anything, everything on amazon

i'm from france so i would link you amazon.fr, so for example this : https://www.amazon.fr/Dremel-rotatif-multifonction-accessoires-F0133000JA/dp/B014UXZHGY?ie=UTF8&creative=22686&creativeASIN=B0073R1IZ4&hvdev=c&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=&linkCode=df0&ref_=asc_df_B0073R1IZ433063849&tag=googshopfr-21&th=1

i know shipping isn't free, but i don't know how much it is, even in my cart putting my adress in and getting to put my credit card infos

why do i have to "select a payment method" before knowing the shipping cost?

that choice won't change anything, and it is super not reassuring, and thats why i often don't buy on amazon

1 minute ago, Nagby said:

why do i have to "select a payment method" before knowing the shipping cost?

that choice won't change anything, and it is super not reassuring, and thats why i often don't buy on amazon

I personally have not had any issues with amazon, but I am not sure why the request to know your payment information, before providing Item + P&P price.

However, I have amazon prime, and do not have to pay for shipping either way.

Join Allied-Gaming for CS:GO, GMod and Rust Servers.

Allied-Gaming

AG Steam Group

there is absolutely not other way to know before?

for example to be able to compare 2 product based on their price including shipping

30 minutes ago, Nagby said:

anything, everything on amazon

Crap! Are you honestly going to buy everything on amazon? :( 

1 hour ago, Nagby said:

there is absolutely not other way to know before?

for example to be able to compare 2 product based on their price including shipping

Items not fulfilled by Amazon tend to say the price+delivery. Products fulfilled by Amazon will likely be subject to standard rates that Amazon uses.

In the case of France... I swear to god if you're profile location is wrong...

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=548566

But yeah, if you don't live in France, just find the relevant page for your country.