AsRock 990FX Professional not giving sensor data

Thaldor

So, I was troubleshooting my wifes PC and got problems for mine after swapping her GPU (MSI GTX 550Ti Cyclone2) to my rig. The problem doesn't seem to be a big one, but troublesome, my AsRock 990FX Professional mobo doesn't show any sensor data from temperatures and Vcores (in SpeedFan 3Vsb, Vbat, Vcore, +12V and so on). In UEFI it shows only "N/A" instead of temperatures and voltages and with SpeedFan I'm able to get values of -128C from System, CPU, AUX and SMIVT4-6. However AIDA64 show the right sensor type (Nuvoton NCT6776F). I can get the right core temperatures out of the CPU and able to control my fans from that with SpeedFan (now that I had a reason to make it work it works better than the mobos own automated fan controller) so, the problem isn't anything deadly (probably). I can also get the VRM, HDD and GPU temperatures and fan speeds out of the system so I think it might be the mobos sensor system that has died somehow. The mobo is "quite old" (bought 2012), but I have had no problems with it except this now.

So far I have reseted and flashed my BIOS without any effect. I also cannot see any physical damages in the mobo. So far I'm thinking the problem might be that the mobo didn't really like the swapping of the GPUs or I have managed to fry the sensors earlier when I tried to get my FX-8350 to 5Ghz (max. voltage was 1.535 or something like that what I tried to stabilize the CPU).

System specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/GvddFd except I really have GTX 770 2GB instead of GTX 780 3GB.

E: so does someone have any ideas what might be the problem and can it get worser?

8 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Something is bad in the board. Nothing you can do.

Probably, I just hope the problem doesn't escalate to the point it does more than just block off mobos fan controller and some temperature data.

1 minute ago, Thaldor said:

Probably, I just hope the problem doesn't escalate to the point it does more than just block off mobos fan controller and some temperature data.

Not much you can do though.