Steelseries Flux In-Ear Pro

Hi, I cant make a decision on whether to buy these earphones, I have the Apple Earpods, If someone had a chance to try both out could they compare:

• Comfort
  • Sound Quality
  • How well they stay in

Thanks!

oh, I see, in the title, sorry about that, but tek syndicate did a review on them, sadly there aren't really any good earbuds as most easily fall out of your ears and have to be at a low ohm level to be powered by your phone only, I personally am not a big fan of in ear buds, but I just have to deal with them because my AKG's are too high of an ohm rating and they are way too big to carry around in public
review in question

these? no links?

It's just a guess but based on the title he probably means the Flux In-Ear Pro.

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-In-Ear-Headset-Gaming-Music/dp/B00BHSTWRQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382484115&sr=8-1&keywords=flux+in-ear+pro

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Comfort is the same as any over ear IEM.

SQ is worse than cheaper IEMs.

They stay in to the same extent as any over ear IEM.

OK thanks Guys, if they are not any good why does both Slick and Linus use them all the time and give good reviews about it?

OK thanks Guys, if they are not any good why does both Slick and Linus use them all the time and give good reviews about it?

Because they're not big audio geeks?

It's not a bad set, I just think you could do better for the price.