Make Notification 'Bell' recognize clicked Toasts

Xanthe_2871

Minor complaint, but it would be nice if when clicking or tapping on a toast notification the bell would recognize that you've viewed whatever the toast linked you to thus saving the 1 icon on the bell. It would mean one less tap for people with OCD who can't stand a "1" in the corner even though they already clicked on the toast notification and have therefore already seen the content of the notification.

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

29 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

It does sometimes for me, it's really unpredictable though

How odd. I should change my request then, please make this work at all times!

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

If you are clicking browser notification, that doesn't clear them. By which I mean bottom right corner balloon popup instead of one at bottom middle.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

45 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

If you are clicking browser notification, that doesn't clear them. By which I mean bottom right corner balloon popup instead of one at bottom middle.

No no, I mean the grey bottom left toasts. :)

I would love for that to work, and I, and several other people, have suggested it to the devs, but they have unfortunately shown no interest in implementing it. 

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

I would love for that to work, and I, and several other people, have suggested it to the devs, but they have unfortunately shown no interest in implementing it. 

That's sad. I mean there are way more important things than that, but still it's unfortunate.