I try but I can't find information I need in FFXIV Realm Reborn for PS3.

DeViLzzz

I am hoping someone can point me to good written info on FFXIV Realm Reborn for PS3 which actually gets into discussing combat and how one uses the controller and how simple or not simple it is.  I want a new experience with mmorpgs and getting away from the keyboard and mouse combo does not bother me if the PS3 controls actually work decent.  Now in regards to how skilled a player I am in mmorpgs let me say I was considered a bad.  I do not use modifiers and I sure as heck can't make use of a Razer Naga mouse.  With that said I eventually got away from double click healing lol and did things more proper in mmorpgs but yeah again I am not a very good player.  How hard will it be for me to play FFXIV Realm Reborn on the PS3 ?  Harder or easier or about the same ?  With them fixing up this game did they make controls simpler on console ?

Anyway my brother was thinking of playing this and I wanted to convince him to play the console version.  Please if you can provide good in depth reviews and information on the console version please do and share your own experiences if you have played on PS3.

Update nvm .....

got my answers at 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6tzzOfwwk

1:14 and on or so ... targeting seems to be totally a mess and therefore I won't play it on console as I play healing class sometimes and man my Lord this is bad

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S