The Cooler Master Glacier 240L: The H220 Successor! *UPDATED*

Nice! A small form factored case can now benefit from such cooling now!

Yep :). SFF is kinda my thing these days. I have a 7990 that I want to put in an SG08 with a 4770K and an Impact, watercooled. We'll se how soon I get to start on that :D. Right now I'm 8 months into my Mini Phantom build (Phantom Full Tower that I cut down 5.125" in height and 3" in length)

@Phelan I'm defiantly interested in this and maybe add on a 120 rad and a gpu block for my gtx 780. Any rumors on the price range for this?

@Phelan I'm defiantly interested in this and maybe add on a 120 rad and a gpu block for my gtx 780. Any rumors on the price range for this?

It's already for sale on Newegg at the same MSRP as the H220, $140. When I looked yesterday it was on sale for $130.

@Phelan Thanks! I must've somehow borked my search last night on NewEgg cause I couldn't find it lol.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103196

$129.99

It's already for sale on Newegg at the same MSRP as the H220, $140. When I looked yesterday it was on sale for $130.

Expanding again!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I wonder why they decided to not go with G1/4 threads. Seems a step back from the Eisberg series.

I dobut this will perform any better than a H220 so it's just going to be yet another AIO, however, this could be amazing if it does turn out to perform well. There is also the question of price and how much their pump can handle and if it has any issues that are only discovered several months down the line.

At least we now know that the H220 will proably never be sold in the US.

Cooler Master went with the barbs because that's how Swiftech designed it and they didn't change the unit too much. Swiftech chose the swivel barbs over fittings for cost and compatibility reasons. The swivel barbs allow the unit to be used in several applications in which a full-sized Apogee Drive II would not fit, like low-profile SFF builds, and allows the radiator to be mounted in any orientation. The barbs also keep the H220 from cannibalizing too many Apogee Drive II sales by not supporting G1/4" fittings, since the APD2 is generally overkill from a performance perspective.

It's copper/brass.

Yes, however it woun't let you choose tubing size or use your own fittings, meaning you have to use thier barbs.

You can change the tubing size as long as the ID is still 3/8", but you will have to use your own clamps if the OD is not 5/8".

Looks to be the same fans used in the Hyper 212 Evo.

Pretty close, but these are higher RPM variants than the ones on the Hyper 212. 2500 vs 2000.

is there any reason you would want to expand on a aio isnt the point of all in one convinience and if you want more u get full custom ?? how can you add more to this in terms of cooling  blocks with only a 2x120 cooler :S

$$$. At $140 for a capable pump, block, radiator, and fans, it's a hefty performer for the price. A custom loop of comparable power would cost a bit more.

I'd still rather the h220 I trust swiftech over coolermaster especially with there pumps and I can get the h220 in Aus :)

The Glacer is designed and assembled by swiftech for Cooler Master, which a couple spec changes I mentioned earlier, per Cooler Master's requests. So again reliability will not be a problem.

I'm the customer support, RMA support and tech rep for those that have any questions. Phelan is correct. This kit was designed in collaboration with Cooler Master and Swiftech so that US customers could have an H220 kit made available to them again. Please let me know if you have any questions because I'm quite familiar with both kits.

Phenom II 1090T @ 4.0, 8 gigs of Kingston Hyper X 1600Mhz, Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7, EVGA GTX 680 Hydro Copper, OCZ Vertex 4, Switch 810 gloss black, Swiftech Apogee HD, Swiftech MCR 320 XP, Swiftech MCR 140 QP, Swiftech 220 XP, Swiftech MCP 655 B, Alphacool D5 pump top, Bitspower Z-inline 150 water tank, EK 990FXA-UD7 water block, Swiftech Lok-Seal fittings, Swiftech Helix 120 and 140mm fans, Primo-Chill Blood Red coolant.

I'm the customer support, RMA support and tech rep for those that have any questions. Phelan is correct. This kit was designed in collaboration with Cooler Master and Swiftech so that US customers could have an H220 kit made available to them again. Please let me know if you have any questions because I'm quite familiar with both kits.

Send more info so I can expand the main post more for those who want more information. Like the deal between Swiftech and Cooler Master

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Send more info so I can expand the main post more for those who want more information. Like the deal between Swiftech and Cooler Master

Not sure what other info on the deal you would want.. It's only a little different than Cooler Master's deal with Alphacool for the Eisberg. Cooler Master worked witg the Germans to release a premium product in Europe first, then relased it stateside, and now they worked with an American company, Swiftech, to release a product first here in the NA.

is there any reason you would want to expand on a aio isnt the point of all in one convinience and if you want more u get full custom ?? how can you add more to this in terms of cooling blocks with only a 2x120 cooler :S

I didnt expand my H320 but if I couldnt extend the hoses like I plan to I couldnt actually use it.

Som more info, pulled from Swiftech's press release shared today on their site:

Rouchon Industries Inc. dba Swiftech® announces cooperation with Cooler Master

LONG BEACH, CA--(Marketwire - October 24, 2013) - Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech® (OTC Pink Current: RCHN)  is proud to announce that it was retained by PC Industry giant Cooler Master  for the production of the new Glacer 240L CPU liquid cooling system. 

In a separate press release, Cooler Master announced: “Glacer 240L was proudly designed in the United States and produced as a partnership with some of the best minds behind liquid cooling: Swiftech. This liquid cooling expertise brought together over a decade of experience and added to the deep well of knowledge contained within Cooler Master’s engineering team. The result is an exclusive product with specifications designed for high performance cooling. Glacer 240L sets itself apart from a market saturated by static AIO liquid cooling solutions by being fully capable of supporting additional liquid cooled components while maintaining superior DIY expandability.”

Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech’s Chairman & CTA declared: “The opportunity to work with Cooler Master is a game changer for us; we are very fortunate to have been associated with the biggest players in the industry over the years, but I expect this new partnership to lead us into an explosive growth mode unprecedented in Swiftech’s history.”

Another interesting note, the H220 has 400mm tubing whereas the Glacer 240L has 420mm.

Any chance of the Glacer 240L becoming available in Taiwan? (The h220 isn't) I've been trying to get a great AIO water cooler in Taiwan but theirs not much options to choose from.

No love for Canada. Again...

no love for india over and over again ,,,, and again

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

@Phelan @BramSLI1 

I'm buying this tonight from Newegg to replace my H100i and I am planning to add on a Swiftech 120mm radiator. Which fittings, tubing and coolant will I need from Swiftech's site?

BramSLI1, I'm local (Cerritos) to the Swiftech office, do you guys allow local pick ups for parts?

Thanks in advance.

looks like rebranded H220.

Technically kinda is. Didn't you read the article at all?

Technically kinda is. Didn't you read the article at all?

I looked at the pictures! surely that is enough?

@Phelan @BramSLI1

I'm buying this tonight from Newegg to replace my H100i and I am planning to add on a Swiftech 120mm radiator. Which fittings, tubing and coolant will I need from Swiftech's site?

BramSLI1, I'm local (Cerritos) to the Swiftech office, do you guys allow local pick ups for parts?

Thanks in advance.

Fittings - http://www.swiftech.com/3-8x5-8inch-LokSeal-Compression-fitting.aspx

Tubing -http://www.swiftech.com/TruFlextubing.aspx

Coolant - http://www.swiftech.com/Hydrx-PM2coolant.aspx

I looked at the pictures! surely that is enough?

Enough to see it's rebranded H220? Yes. Enough to know it's a beefed up variant? No

Does anyone know if it's coming to the UK. I would love to replace my h80 with one. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

well this made my day, i was just about to buy the H220 before it went off the market, if  I can mod my new case ill throw this in

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

I hope a 360mm version is coming maybe along with a 280mm and 420mm as well? Because im debating between a H110 and this and if there was a 280mm version of this I wouldnt even look at the H110.

Does anyone know if it's coming to the UK. I would love to replace my h80 with one.

It will eventually be sold worldwide alongside the H220 but no ETA at this time.