The Cooler Master Glacier 240L: The H220 Successor! *UPDATED*

Sorry for calling it rust. Was so irritated while posting (brain was over heating) :P . The fan side was mangled and spots of damage on the other. The pictures (from a phone) don't show the full extent of the problem. Trying to RMA it with Cooler Master at the moment. Hopefully I will have an update soon.

technically the green is "rust" so you werent in teh wrong there

You guys hace access to the H220 so you don't need the 240L

Right now there doesn't seem to have anymore of the h220. Besides... even though we've got the h220 in Aust, wouldn't mind having

an extra selection to choose from, which is the Cooler Master Glacier 240L ;)

• 5 months later...

Cooler Mater replaced the Glacer 240L I posted pictures of earlier in this thread. Now after less than 6 months my replacement Glacer 240L's pump is failing. Tested it on 2 different rigs (4 pwm headers and 6 sata power connections) and each time the same thing happens. The pump will jump randomly stop working. There are a number posts floating around the net about Glacer 240L pump issues and even some wiring fires. So at this point I have to say Cooler Master's Glacer 240L line is a total waste of my money and time.

Cooler Mater replaced the Glacer 240L I posted pictures of earlier in this thread. Now after less than 6 months my replacement Glacer 240L's pump is failing. Tested it on 2 different rigs (4 pwm headers and 6 sata power connections) and each time the same thing happens. The pump will jump randomly stop working. There are a number posts floating around the net about Glacer 240L pump issues and even some wiring fires. So at this point I have to say Cooler Master's Glacer 240L line is a total waste of my money and time.

contact them and do a rma. if you watch jaztwo cents the cable has been changed and what you mentioned may be the reason why. I have not run my H320 enough to find issues yet due to all the other things im running into with other things