Athene on TotalBiscuit & Wild games problem.

ForsakenLive

Today, AtheneWins, a big youtuber made a video to make people aware of what happened with TotalBiscuit and his review about Garry's Incident.
I have to say, I'm glad people with a lot of followers online are using their voice to bash Wild Games, and hopefully preventing other companies from
making the same to other game reviewers.

Link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz9j4ubUV2o

TB's video on this has over 1.5 million view already, glad there is another one out there, WGS needs to be punished.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Seriously it ranks. TB did a great video. Good on Athene for the support. I don't usually like Athene stuff. I know it is a small thing but being a french canadian makes me angry someone from around here would pull that shit.

I'm glad that other youtubers like Nerdcubed and Athene are drawing attention to what is happening.

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

I really think something significant might come out of this at the end of the day. It will be really interesting.

If Wild Games wanted publicity, they got it. It makes me wonder if these CEOs are smarter than we give them credit for because they know they'd be nobodies if they released another garbage Kickstarter game on Greenlight.

I mean, come on. Now everyone knows who they are and who they pissed off. I'm sure those same people will buy their game just to see how bad it is. At least, more people will buy it than before they enraged TB.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

If Wild Games wanted publicity, they got it. It makes me wonder if these CEOs are smarter than we give them credit for because they know they'd be nobodies if they released another garbage Kickstarter game on Greenlight.

I mean, come on. Now everyone knows who they are and who they pissed off. I'm sure those same people will buy their game just to see how bad it is. At least, more people will buy it than before they enraged TB.

What exactly happened..

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They won't buy it if the big youtubers tell them not to because it's actually just a bad game, drama aside. I'm glad the big youtubers ARE bringing it the attention of a large user-base that otherwise may have bought the game. Go internet right? :P

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

The important thing is that enough voices shout loud enough to force Youtube's hand in changing the implementation of the DMCA take-down, which presumes guilt on part of the defendant and blocks them from receiving any ad revenue until the matter is resolved (which means that the party responsible for the claim has to take back their complaint). And that can take weeks. Or months. Or never happen at all, depending on the size of the channel. Even if the defendant is right.

The fact that Garry's Incident is a piece of shite game is totally beside the point of TB's video.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II