Streaming Challenge + Fitness Challenge?

JMJenkins

Hi there,

I've been streaming on and off for a bit now and soon want to start my stream challenge for 1 year but I thought of making it a bit better for me in general.

I currently weigh about 380lbs or about 172kg, obviously I am overweight and some might say obese for 6ft or 1.83m tall, I thought maybe I should not only start the stream challenge, but make also make it a "Get Fit" goal, for the first year, I try to get to an ideal weight by dieting/exercising and so on, if I don't reach the ideal weight or the desired body type by the end of the year, I do it again for another year until I finally reach my desired body type, then, for another year I start body building and toning. 

This I feel is a smart way to go about things, incorporate fitness things for followers or whatever might happen such as 1 follower = 1 push-up or a 1km jog, something like that. I feel like by doing the streaming I could motivate myself for fitness and vis versa, I just wanted to hear some peoples' opinion on this idea.

Also, if I were to start a Stream Challenge, which usually means stream everyday and I need to fly which for me is usually about 28 hours~ give or take to and from South Africa/America or have to go for 2 days without streaming, would this really aggravate some people? These things are out of my hand and I cannot really stream during these times, it just has me thinking that I should wait till I go back home before I start the 1 year challenge or, if these things are not going to bother people, just start now, what are your thoughts on this?

Really appreciate your time and any advice that you bring!

Thanks, 

Jordan.