Which of these two full towers would you prefer?

KarateHottie93

Which one?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a case please.

Just very curious as these are arguably the two best affordable full towers to come out in the past few months...at least when you factor in all of the amazing water cooling support, build quality, and cable management that each one offers for the price, that is. The X71 is on top and the Panzer Max is below. Appreciate all replies and votes.

thermaltake_ca_1f8_00m1wn_00_core_x71_fuCA02JCU_146188_800x800.jpg

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

X71

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

The Panzer Max has some nice edges/architectural designs to it that I think set it apart from the X71/ other cases that are out there. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

3 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

X71

Mind if I ask why? Aesthetics or because the Panzer Max only supports dual 360's, where as the X71 also supports that + a 480?

Panzer, if only for the name. I also like the rounded edges, shiny pieces, and the more Sci-fi/mechanical look. Also, larger "full case" window makes me happy. No half-way glass, to hide crappy PSU/cable management. (at least, hiding it isn't that obvious)

*EDIT: it's late, fixed another typ0.

Based on looks the Panzer. especially if it was in white :P

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Looks wise the bottom one

Features wise the top one (this is the more important thing to me btw so x71 wins)

Price wise neither 140 is way outside what I'd be willing to spend on a case

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

2 minutes ago, KarateHottie93 said:

Mind if I ask why? Aesthetics or because the Panzer Max only supports dual 360's, where as the X71 also supports that + a 480?

Because the X71 is smexy

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

x71 design is simple. just a classic tower with some vent holes. I would rather get this

Image result for bitfenix neos

Image result for sharkoon

If a V71 would be considered, I'd choose it over the two mentioned, but if it has to be between these two, I'd take the Panzer

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

Im using v51 and im pretty happy with it. 71 is its big brother. Good watercooling support. Good ventilation. Good quality note full steel.

5 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Looks wise the bottom one

Features wise the top one (this is the more important thing to me btw so x71 wins)

Price wise neither 140 is way outside what I'd be willing to spend on a case

not even h440?

Just now, AresKrieger said:

I will make a case before I spend over a 100 bucks on one

guess s340 it is then

1 minute ago, AresKrieger said:

I will make a case before I spend over a 100 bucks on one, looks are secondary

Guess mobo screwed into slab of wood it is then. Or just lay components on desk

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

3 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

x71 design is simple. just a classic tower with some vent holes. I would rather get this

Image result for sharkoon

Bro I build in a BitFenix Neos like that for some one I knew once. It is the worst tower I have ever touched in terms of build quality.

x71 for sure

the other looks like a reject from a sci-fi film festival

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

4 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

If a V71 would be considered, I'd choose it over the two mentioned, but if it has to be between these two, I'd take the Panzer

Only listed these two as they are both fairly new on the market.

1 minute ago, KarateHottie93 said:

Bro I build in a BitFenix Neos like that for some one I knew once. It is the worst tower I have ever touched in terms of build quality.

well yeah, quality wise is bad but design wise they look same

1 minute ago, KarateHottie93 said:

Only listed these two as they are both fairly new on the market.

Newer doesn't always equate to better especially when referring to looks. Personally don't like the X71 design (admittedly subjective opinion) so the spy suitcase wins this duel for me.

3 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

well yeah, quality wise is bad but design wise they look same

Oh yeah it was very sexy lol. It's solid once put together but just building in it...like it was such a hassle.

I emailed the company about some missing screws though and I must say, they are the best to deal with. They shipped me extra PCI-E covers for all slots since the originals are punch outs. It was just them going the extra mile out of kindness.

11 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

You know the Neos is pretty much the flimsiest case ever? Sneezing in its general direction tends to dent it. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

3 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

Newer doesn't always equate to better especially when referring to looks. Personally don't like the X71 design (admittedly subjective opinion) so the spy suitcase wins this duel for me.

I know bro. If it was about best in this price range, I'd be listing the Luxe and 780T also.

I'm simply just listing these two because they are new as I've said, and haven't been discussed much. Plus nobody really owns them yet to form a more biased opinion.

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

You know the Neos is pretty much the flimsiest case ever? Sneezing in its general direct tends to dent it. 

Lol read up where I told him the same thing about when I built in one for somebody :P

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

You know the Neos is pretty much the flimsiest case ever? Sneezing in its general direct tends to dent it. 

Not everyone has money to buy expensive case. If I had that much I would go for h440 and some cool cases too. It's the price tag