USB drive not recognized

Hey guys,

I am currently having problems with two of my USB drives, cause my Pc doesn't recognice them. I opened one and saw taht there was a pin not connected so i conected it.

In the device manager it says "error loading devide description" (Not exact message, translated from German). I tried everything i could from searching for drivers and I also tried to get the Hardware ID, but there it says USB\DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR_FAILURE. Also I tried to search for it in the Disk Management, but there it isn't listed either.

All the problems listed are on all computers I tested the same and I tested the problem on 2 computers.

I attached some files, but they are in German so I don't know if it helps.

If u need more information just ask.

Thanks in advance,

Unbenannt.PNG

Unbenannt1.PNG

What kind of USB drives? Model names etc? Do random other brand "USB drives" work?

3 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

What kind of USB drives? Model names etc? Do random other brand "USB drives" work?

On the drive theres a LOGO which says BAYER, and it has 4GB, every other drives are working fine.

Using google images, I could not even find a relevant image of the "usb drive"... I think it will be hard to fix it this way.

1 minute ago, Dutch-stoner said:

Using google images, I could not even find a relevant image of the "usb drive"... I think it will be hard to fix it this way.

It looks like this, just with the colors black and silver

https://www.google.at/search?q=bayer+4gb&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=950&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiYpIbjpN3PAhVkMZoKHQgSDToQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=bayer+usb+stick+4gb&imgrc=r9HukJtpTE2XZM%3A