Today in NSA news: We've been spying on France

TopWargamer

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24607880

I'm on my phone so I can't quote the article.

This really shouldn't be a surprise to us, but the NSA/US government is going too far and over-abusing its power. This is worsening our foreign relations, and I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decade we have no allies left.

COMIC SANS

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24607880

I'm on my phone so I can't quote the article.

This really shouldn't be a surprise to us, but the NSA/US government is going too far and over-abusing its power. This is worsening our foreign relations, and I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decade we have no allies left.

Lol ignorance is bliss. Every country spies on every country. That's how it's been for a long time, and will be for a long time.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol ignorance is bliss. Every country spies on every country. That's how it's been for a long time, and will be for a long time.

Yeah, ignorance is bliss. You really think that every country has a spying programm like the US has?

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Yeah, ignorance is bliss. You really think that every country has a spying programm like the US has?

No, they don't have one like the US does. The other countries have spy services that are competent enough to NOT GET CAUGHT.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

ib27gcnNgk4md5.gif

I fucking love it when you use that GIF.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Yes they do but most of them don't spy on millions of regular people like the USA is doing more and more lately

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

Yes they do but most of them don't spy on millions of regular people like the USA is doing more and more lately

I wouldn't deny, that other countries have programs themselves, but I don't think that there are do many countries who basically only use those programs to spy on their own people and other countries, companies and politicians as much as the US does, with the excuse of terrorism ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

I wouldn't deny, that other countries have programs themselves, but I don't think that there are do many countries who basically only use those programs to spy on their own people and other countries, companies and politicians as much as the US does, with the excuse of terrorism ...

So you took what I said out of context. This isn't even close to what my point was. Countries spy on other countries, this is all i've said, so next time don't read between the imaginary lines.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------