drawpads for OSU!

i know basically nothing about drawpads tbh but i want one for OSU! i know that may sound like a bit of a waste but its because of three resons: 1: its $30(more like $40 with shipping probably) barely used 2: its conciderd better the a mose in OSU because it makes jumps ect easier. 3: i want to be able to play OSU on my laptop without having to bring my main mose everywhere because its a litteral nightmare to dig out from the cable nest.

please tell me if the Wacom Intuos 2014 is a good OSU! drawpad/drawpad in general and if this is an OK deal, also basically all information on drawpads is apritiated so i can make up my own opinion a bit :) thanks for any replies and any help :D 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

9 hours ago, Ellen_orangecloud said:

Any Wacom should do the job fine. A friend of mine is using a Wacom Bamboo he bought around 2013 and it's still doing him good. Here's a link to his profile: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/2606470

damn he is pretty freaking good xD im like 220k anyway thanks for the info and i think im going to go for it :) 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

10 hours ago, Ellen_orangecloud said:

Just make sure you calibrate it properly. There's a bit of a learning curve but you'll get used to it ^_^
Honestly the first time I played osu! desktop was with a tablet (his house) then I switched to mouse because I'm poor xD
Here's my profile by the way, just for shameless plugging: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Mukaido-chan

lol you are unranked because you havent played in a while xD anyway thanks im getting it on monday, thanks for the info :) 

also: https://new.ppy.sh/u/8922414#osu

#shamelessSelfPromotion

Builds:

Spoiler