Radiator Choices for New Water Loop!

OK, so I'm starting my first hardline watercooling build. I am going to be running an overclocked i7-6700K and a Titan X Pascal. The i7 is installed in the ASUS Maximus VIII Formula which has the EKWB Hybrid VRM cooling block on it which I hope to include in the loop. My question is what size and how many radiators would I need to cool the VRMs, i7 and a Titan XP? I was thinking a 360 and a 240 or dual 360s but I want to know whats realistic since this is my first time.

Suggestions would be much appreciated!

Anything more than a 360 will work great.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

5 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Anything more than a 360 will work great.

thanks, any recommendations on FPI and do you think slim 30mm rads will be fine?

1 minute ago, Colomon84 said:

thanks, any recommendations on FPI and do you think slim 30mm rads will be fine?

30mm is all you need. FPI doesn't make a big difference, I just go with the lowest possible so I can run my fans slower.

Black Ice makes great radiators, but alphacool and EK are also in my top 3 picks.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 minutes ago, Enderman said:

30mm is all you need. FPI doesn't make a big difference, I just go with the lowest possible so I can run my fans slower.

Black Ice makes great radiators, but alphacool and EK are also in my top 3 picks.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/black-ice-nemesis-360gts-ultra-stealth-u-flow-low-profile-radiator-black-carbon.html#!prettyPhoto

These are the ones I was looking into

Spoiler

JayzTwoCents recommends 120mm of radiator space for every component you intend of cool (with the exception of VRMs and RAM, since they don't output enough heat to have much affect). If you plan to overclock, then he recommends 240mm of radiator space for every component, although some cards, such at the 1070 and 1080 can overclock on a 120mm with a good fan while still being relatively quite and reaching temps between 40 and 50c at load.

Something to note, thicker radiators mean more cooling capacity, but doubling the thickness does not equate to double the cooling capacity and it requires more room. Fin density also can make a huge difference, but higher density also means higher RPM to push the air and more turbulence (more noise).

I'd say the 360 and 240 combo is a little overkill unless you are going for a near silent system.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

honestly I would go with 2 360s just to be on the safe side especially if you plan on overclocking..  even if it is overkill you will have more surface area so you can slow the fans down a bit. dont under estimate the amount of heat that ths Titan xp will put out.