Mionix Castor or Logitech G Pro?

Go to solution Solved by Aytex,

G and the Castor are two different shaped mouses, one is ergonomic than the other, if you like a tight fit in your palm go for the castor, if you don't then go for the G

So I have been looking into getting a new mouse for gaming, and I have heard absolutely great things about the Mionix Castor. I have had my eyes on it for awhile now, but a few months ago Dmitry from HardwareCanucks released a video about the Logitech G Pro mouse. He then said that it was among the best, if not the best mouse he had ever used, when he had previously said that was the Mionix Castor. Which one should I get? They are both the same price, so there is no difference there.

17 minutes ago, Aytex said:

G and the Castor are two different shaped mouses, one is ergonomic than the other, if you like a tight fit in your palm go for the castor, if you don't then go for the G

Think I'll stick with the Castor. The G Pro after looking at it again seems a little too simplistic and it lacks any kind of finger rests. From what I can gather the G seems like it may have a bit better sensor, but since I'm not looking into any kind of competitive gaming I guess that's ok.