Android vs IOS

Prismo_
Go to solution Solved by DolphinOps,
4 hours ago, Prismo_ said:

I want the moto z but the Iphone is just cool, and I just can't decide.

Especially since the release of the iPhone 7 I would say that the SE really isn't worth it because there are multiple aspects of its design that are dated relative to other Apple devices. For instance it has a low resolution front facing camera, it lacks 3d touch, and iOS 10 really wasn't meant for a 4 inch screen. I could go on but really and truly if you want an iPhone you should get at least a 6s at this point. You wouldn't want to buy a phone that is already "dated" because even though the SE is technically newer than a 6s it has no advantages over it and lacks many of the technical aspects that would compel someone to buy an iPhone in the first place.

22 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Are those the only in you're budget, cause I would say neither.

Yes they are.

6 hours ago, Aytex said:

Moto Z then..

4 hours ago, Prismo_ said:

Especially since the release of the iPhone 7 I would say that the SE really isn't worth it because there are multiple aspects of its design that are dated relative to other Apple devices. For instance it has a low resolution front facing camera, it lacks 3d touch, and iOS 10 really wasn't meant for a 4 inch screen. I could go on but really and truly if you want an iPhone you should get at least a 6s at this point. You wouldn't want to buy a phone that is already "dated" because even though the SE is technically newer than a 6s it has no advantages over it and lacks many of the technical aspects that would compel someone to buy an iPhone in the first place.

"I take great pride in my humility" -Me

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1614 ($629 with sales)
  • Games owned: 126
  • Games played: 111 (88%)
  • Hours on record: 3,483.3h

13 hours ago, Prismo_ said:

Iphone SE or Moto Z Play?

I would probably go for the Moto Z Play just for the amazing battery life, but ultimately it is up to what you value most in your phones.