Building a new desk, putting Pc inside and need help with mounting

Scratchy1215

So I have my desk and everything planned out decently well but as I was thinking I want to install dust filters and i want to make sure my motherboard is all lined up so I'm basically wondering if any company's out there sell just fan mounts that you can fit into wood, or 2.5/3.5 inch mounts you just screw down and then mount the drive. I was planning on making the mount out of wood but this will be my biggest project and would rather buy a mount to install then try and make my own. I searched amazon decently well but nothing seemed right.

Basically im going to have 2-3 fans on the left and right side, in the front and back on the desk. I also will be installing a fan controller and custom buttons if anyone has some advince.

I've watched other people's builds and looked up the fourms to them and most don't include all the hardware or the hardware is custom made and I don't feel that talented yet

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, Frankie said:

nice links thx you... im actually about to embark on the same thing.

4 minutes ago, Andrew Storlie said:

nice links thx you... im actually about to embark on the same thing.

Cool, glad to help. :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Cool, glad to help. :)

As a shaky left handed person, I'm not attempting making my own motherboard stand offs ? I'm looking at a case labs motherboard tray but it's pretty expensive, rather buy a cheap case and cut one out

2 hours ago, Scratchy1215 said:

As a shaky left handed person, I'm not attempting making my own motherboard stand offs ? I'm looking at a case labs motherboard tray but it's pretty expensive, rather buy a cheap case and cut one out

Oh well. :D Either buy a cheap case or ask around, friends, family, I would bet you could score a free old case or whole PC altogether. Cut it up, spray paint it, donezo. :) 

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler