Pc turning of out of nowhere. Help pls.

Mabi1603

Well as i said in title, my pc is turning off constantly since last month after like 10-20 minutes of turning it on, sometimes after windows finished booting it shuts down instantly.

I have a Amd fx-6300 Six core processor that is being cooled by a heatsink and a fan attached to it (i dont remember the brand, i havent opened it in a while), 4GB of RAM,

A Nvidia geforce Gtx 750ti, and about 6 fans cooling the whole case and all of them are working (i cheked them several times), i dont remember the name of my 

Power supply (but its working good). That's all i have for the information i can think of.

Is it a problem with my hardware? (dumb question i know)

Or something overheating?

Thank you people

19 minutes ago, Mabi1603 said:

Snip

You have not given us any information with which to help you. computer shutting off could be a number of reasons (even windows telling it to go to sleep or shut off because its been inactive for a set amount of time).

It could be thermal shutdown. it could be faulty hardware. it could be your power bar in your wall being overstressed. it could be a loose wire. it could be a ton of things. we need more information. if you're worried about thermals, get a hardware monitoring software of some sort and report back to us on your temperatures. if you're worried about your PSU, let us know the name of the PSU, how long you've had it, what its rated output is. It would also help to know what you're doing when it shuts itself off.

There simply is not enough information here to help us help you; but we would like to =)

11 minutes ago, Mabi1603 said:

i dont remember the name of my 

Power supply (but its working good).

What is the power rating for your PSU? It could be that your build is drawing too much power... Especially with the 6 case fans that you mentioned. Try disconnecting all the fans?

PCPartPicker: https://goo.gl/VcCWR0 

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K OC @4.5GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Strix | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-3200 | 

MTB: Asus Z170-E | PSU: Corsair RM650X | Chassis: Corsair 400c White | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 250GB | HDD: WD Blue 2TB

On 07/10/2016 at 11:23 AM, Mabi1603 said:

Well as i said in title, my pc is turning off constantly since last month after like 10-20 minutes of turning it on, sometimes after windows finished booting it shuts down instantly.

I have a Amd fx-6300 Six core processor that is being cooled by a heatsink and a fan attached to it (i dont remember the brand, i havent opened it in a while), 4GB of RAM,

A Nvidia geforce Gtx 750ti, and about 6 fans cooling the whole case and all of them are working (i cheked them several times), i dont remember the name of my 

Power supply (but its working good). That's all i have for the information i can think of.

Is it a problem with my hardware? (dumb question i know)

Or something overheating?

Thank you people

Try booting into a Linux os from an USB and see if the problem persists. If it does then it's prob PSU related. Do you have another PSU to use?

If the fans are spinning then it's most likely not overheating sense it needs to reach above ~98 degrees to shut down from it