CorsairLink reads 0 RPM/Temp

Go to solution Solved by ZombieBacon,

Flips Tables! HID... 

I gave up for the day.  Wanted to play some F.E.A.R. opened device manager, and saw that one of the human interface devices was disabled.  Re-enabled, restarted my pc and now it works fine

The BF4 beta ends I go back to playing some bf3, and now Corsair Link 2 reads zero RPMs on both fans, H100i pump temp/speed, CPU temp/speed, as well as showing nothing for the LED.  Normally when this happened I would simply close the program then reopen it;  boom fixed, but not now. 

the only "big" thing I've done was install an old HDD.  I'd had this issue long before the hard drive, but thought nothing of it

So far I've:

closed and reopened (many times)

restarted my pc (repeatedly)

checked for loss cables (a bunch)

uninstalled the old HDD

updated to Corsair link to 2.4.5.110 I then had two separate desktop icons.  One reading  'Corsair Link' and the other 'corsair link 2' with the new updated version not wanting to opening.  uninstalled both and re-installed 2.4.5.110

post-29617-0-26357600-1382229462.jpg

Case: Corsair 600t, CPU: Intel I7 960, Mobo: ASUS P6X58D-E, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6GB, GPU: ASUS GTX560 DCII OC, PSU: Corsair TX 750, Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Logitech G110, Mouse: Logitech m185

Is it plugged in properly?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Should be.  I checked to see checked all the cables at least 5 times today.  will prob check a few more times tomorrow.

Case: Corsair 600t, CPU: Intel I7 960, Mobo: ASUS P6X58D-E, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6GB, GPU: ASUS GTX560 DCII OC, PSU: Corsair TX 750, Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Logitech G110, Mouse: Logitech m185

Flips Tables! HID... 

I gave up for the day.  Wanted to play some F.E.A.R. opened device manager, and saw that one of the human interface devices was disabled.  Re-enabled, restarted my pc and now it works fine