Corsair 400c vs NZXT S340

The Best Case is:  

14 members have voted

1. 1. The Best Case is:

• NZXT S340
    • Corsair 400C
    • Razer NZXT S340

I want to get one of these cases and fill it with green LEDS for my setup. I'd like to know people's opinion on which of the two you believe is the best case based on: Functionality, looks and cooling. Thanks!

I love s340 for it is a solid case with blue color option. 

I like the Razer version's underglow and sexy matte finish

-----> Official Unofficial Favorite Keyswitch Type Survey <-----

OWNER OF THE FASTEST INTEL iGPU ON LTT UNIGINE SUPERPOSITION [lol]

GAMING RIG "SNOWBLIND"

CPU i5-13600k | COOLING Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm (White) | MOTHERBOARD Gigabyte Z690 Aero G DDR4 | GPU Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision OC (White) | RAM  16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB (White)SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | PSU ASUS STRIX 850W (White)CASE  Phanteks G360a (White) | HEADPHONES  Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro | KEYBOARD Zoom75 (KTT Strawberry w/ GMK British Racing Green keycaps) | MOUSE  Cooler Master MM711 (White) MONITOR HP X32 1440p 165hz IPS

WORK RIG "OVERPRICED BRICK"

Mac Studio (M2 Ultra / 128GB / 1TB) | HEADPHONES  AirPods Pro 2 | KEYBOARD Logitech MX Mechanical Mini | MOUSE  Logitech MX Master 3S MONITOR 2x Dell 4K 32"

SECONDARY RIG "ALCATRAZ"

CPU i7-4770K OC @ 4.3GHz | COOLING Cryorig M9i (review| MOTHERBOARD ASUS Z87-PROGPU Gigabyte 1650 Super Windforce OC | RAM  16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600 MHzSSD Samsung 860 Evo 512GB | HDD Toshiba 3TB 7200RPMPSU EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750WCASE  NZXT H230 | HEADPHONES  Sony WH-1000XM3  | KEYBOARD Corsair STRAFE - Cherry MX Brown | MOUSE  Logitech G602 MONITOR LG 34UM58-P 34" Ultrawide

HOLA NIGHT THEMERS

GET YOUR ASS ON NIGHT THEME

OTHER TECH I OWN:

MacBook Pro 16" [M1 Pro/32GB/1TB] | 2022 Volkswagen GTI | iPhone 14 Pro | Sony a6000 | Apple Watch Series 8 45mm | 2018 MBP 15" | Lenovo Flex 3 [i7-5500U, HD5500 (fastest on the forum), 8GB RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Evo] | PS5, Xbox One & Nintendo Switch [Home Theater setup] | DJI Phantom 3 Standard | AirPods 2 | Jaybird Freedom (two pairs) & X2 [long story, PM if you want to know why I have 3 pairs of Jaybirds]

I had the same choice to make a couple of months ago, and I went for the 400C. Very good case, I don't regret it for a second.

41 minutes ago, Bata said:

I want to get one of these cases and fill it with green LEDS for my setup. I'd like to know people's opinion on which of the two you believe is the best case based on: Functionality, looks and cooling. Thanks!

If your plan is to go green or black/green then the Razer S340 is the way to go.

if its just a straight shootout between the S340 or 400C you could go either way though. both cases have good things that people like about them. S340 probably wins simply because of its price though.

2 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

If your plan is to go green or black/green then the Razer S340 is the way to go.

if its just a straight shootout between the S340 or 400C you could go either way though. both cases have good things that people like about them. S340 probably wins simply because of its price though.

Yup i have full razer setup, people say they get sick of the logo though.

4 minutes ago, Bata said:

Yup i have full razer setup, people say they get sick of the logo though.

You might.... you also might not. lots of people say lots of things. tons of opinions out there on the internet. if you don't like the logo, then don't get the case. but don't let other opinions on the matter sway yours.

you could always get the razer S340 now, and if in 6 months or a year or whenever you get sick of the logo (if you get sick of the logo) just sell it and get something else.

I don't know very much about the s340 and personally I didn't consider it because its exterior was too BOXY and flat for me. But I have a 400c and I do like it. But a few thing don't make sense. Like the triple ssd holder, like why not just have 3 sleds? And the room in front of the psu between the hard drive cage is very small if larger psu. The front panel can only be removed if both side panels are open/off and the dust filter doesn't sit flush if you are using round head screws with the fans/radiator. Also the PSU cover is modular which is cool, but I can never get mine level... 

The 400C has everything a good case should and you can see Corsair really tried to make the case something special but Corsair messed up a few things.

But damn can you make a nice system in the case. I got 3 SSD's + 2 HDD's, a 280mm AIO cooler, ATX mobo and a GTX 1080 (soon to be two) and I even managed to stuff my NZXT HUE controller in the case. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT?