GPU Problems

I built a computer, here are the specs:

APU: A10 7890K

MOBO: F2A68HM-HD2

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb DDR3

GPU: RX 480 Sapphire Nitro oc+

PSU: 700w aerocool intergrator 80 plus bronze

it took a while for my ssd to arrive so i had kind of frankensteined my parts together for the weeks leading up to the arrival of my ssd. I have an OEM copy of windows 10.

Now onto the issue. My computer cannot recognize my GPU, the LED's turn on and the fans spin but i can only plug my HDMI directly into my motherboard as plugging the HDMI cable into the GPU will not work. when going into the bios i cannot find it, even when i take the power out of the GPU the LEDs work and the fans still spin, i am wondering if this is a problem with my motherboard's PCi-e X16 slot or a problem with my GPU.

So you should remove the gpu, blow air into the slot with your mouth, reseat the card, and reconnect the power

Also try any other power cables you can use from your PSU?

and your not supposed to be able to find your GPU in your bios?

Check the BIOS if there's a setting for default video out or something along the lines of that, make sure that's set to PCIe if that's something on your motherboard.

19 minutes ago, DivineHorizon67 said:

I built a computer, here are the specs:

APU: A10 7890K

MOBO: F2A68HM-HD2

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb DDR3

GPU: RX 480 Sapphire Nitro oc+

PSU: 700w aerocool intergrator 80 plus bronze

it took a while for my ssd to arrive so i had kind of frankensteined my parts together for the weeks leading up to the arrival of my ssd. I have an OEM copy of windows 10.

Now onto the issue. My computer cannot recognize my GPU, the LED's turn on and the fans spin but i can only plug my HDMI directly into my motherboard as plugging the HDMI cable into the GPU will not work. when going into the bios i cannot find it, even when i take the power out of the GPU the LEDs work and the fans still spin, i am wondering if this is a problem with my motherboard's PCi-e X16 slot or a problem with my GPU.

First of all, why would you buy an apu for a system with a dedicated gpu? Disable your integrated gpu.

3 minutes ago, Notree said:

First of all, why would you buy an apu for a system with a dedicated gpu? Disable your integrated gpu.

i disabled the integrated GPU and now it won't display anything anyhting