M5FiUl.jpg

1M2lxl.jpg

i5 2500k @ 4.5GHZ

Asus V8Z77-PRO

Powercolor Radeon HD7950

8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz

powdercoated grey

mdpc sleeving

also a bit of modding (cut holes for the radiator could have airflow.. and front 200mm has the grill cut off for noise purposes

when water cooling a pc to just water cool a cpu do you need the whole pump and everthing or just the radiator,fans,tubes and heat sync

I'm cooling both a CPU and GPU in this build. But for a custom watercooling loop for just the CPU you need a pump, radiator, cpu block, tubing, fittings, reservoir.. basically everything

I'm not a fan of the grey side and black front. But the insides look nice.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Very nice and clean, I'm just really concerned about the tubing going from the radiator to the reservoir...it doesn't look secure to me.

Again, I'm just worrying over nothing probably :P

Nice man good job. corsair should make grey 650d's :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Awesome Job Mate!! Really like the layout of your tubing routing, well done. Love the custom work you have done to the 650D Case!

when water cooling a pc to just water cool a cpu do you need the whole pump and everthing or just the radiator,fans,tubes and heat sync
Any water cooling loop requires a pump.

My System: CPU: Intel i5 3570K GPU: 2x Radeon HD 7950 (crossfire)  RAM: Patriot Viper Extreme 16GB 1600MHz Mobo: ASUS Maximus V Formula HDD: 2x WD Caviar Black 1TB (Raid 0), 1x WD Caviar Red 2TB, 1x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair AX850 Gold  -  CPU+Graphics cards watercooled by full custom loop. 

She's beautiful. Very good detail. I love the sleeved wires, and the color scheme matches perfectly with everything. I think keeping the 5.25" cage black would have made it look a little bit sleeker.

I have a 650D, but I'm building a wooden case in stead. maybe I'll try modding my 650D when I get the new case built.

My System: CPU: Intel i5 3570K GPU: 2x Radeon HD 7950 (crossfire)  RAM: Patriot Viper Extreme 16GB 1600MHz Mobo: ASUS Maximus V Formula HDD: 2x WD Caviar Black 1TB (Raid 0), 1x WD Caviar Red 2TB, 1x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair AX850 Gold  -  CPU+Graphics cards watercooled by full custom loop. 

What fans are those?

Main Rig: i5-3570k | Asrock B75M-ITX | 8gb Crucial Tactical Tracer | Mushkin 60gb SSD | Seagate Momentus XT Gen. 2 750gb | Galaxy 660 ti | Superlux HD668B | Custom Built Super SFF Case | Athena Power 400w m-itx PSU | Steelseries 6Gv/2 Red Switch | Ikari Optical | QCK Heavy |

What fans are those?
Gelid Wing 12 UV Blue