Tea or Coffee

Donut417

Tea or coffee   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you perfer Tea or Coffee

• Tea
    • Coffee

So which warm beverage is your favorite? I my self started drinking Tea recently. Non-Caffeinated of course to be in line with why my doctor told me. I find its provides help with stress. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Just now, Donut417 said:

So which warm beverage is your favorite? I my self started drinking Tea recently. Non-Caffeinated of course to be in line with why my doctor told me. I find its provides help with stress. 

Mate ^_^

Among those two, it depends on the moment, although I guess I effectively drink more coffee. 

3 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Mate ^_^

Among those two, it depends on the moment, although I guess I effectively drink more coffee. 

Ive never liked the flavor of coffee, but the smell is good. 

15 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Ive never liked the flavor of coffee, but the smell is good. 

I like both, but the smell better than the taste.

Coffee for me, i dont dislike tea ill have the odd cup on a rare occasion but im a regular coffee drinker.

Strong black coffee, if possible double espresso. But I also drink a lot of tea also, mostly green tea with natural flavorings.

I hate the taste of Coffee. Tea on the other hand is amazing :).

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

4 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

I hate the taste of Coffee. Tea on the other hand is amazing :).

My favorite tea is Jasmine I think. I only really get to drink it when we get Chinese food. However I found an Amazing Cherry and berry tea at Walmart today. I want to go to a tea shop and see what they have. 

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

My favorite tea is Jasmine I think. I only really get to drink it when we get Chinese food. However I found an Amazing Cherry and berry tea at Walmart today. I want to go to a tea shop and see what they have. 

Same here, like Jasmine and Iron Lady. But I hate those weird cherry mango thing green tea.

1 hour ago, Deli said:

Same here, like Jasmine and Iron Lady. But I hate those weird cherry mango thing green tea.

Cherry and Mango dont sound like they would go together. The tea I had was cherry and black berry I think. But yeah, I wouldn't try weird flavors like mango. 

46 minutes ago, KingKeith55 said:

cocaine

Trying to stay away from Caffine. The last I heard Cocaine is pretty hard core. Id be afraid to try it. Hell Im afraid to use caffeine as I think I would be up for 3 days straight if I drink anything with Caffeine in it. I haven't had caffeine in a better part of a year. 

1 minute ago, Donut417 said:

Cherry and Mango dont sound like they would go together. The tea I had was cherry and black berry I think. But yeah, I wouldn't try weird flavors like mango. 

Trying to stay away from Caffine. The last I heard Cocaine is pretty hard core. Id be afraid to try it. Hell Im afraid to use caffeine as I think I would be up for 3 days straight if I drink anything with Caffeine in it. I haven't had caffeine in a better part of a year. 

The cocaine part was a joke. One of my friends tried it at a party and he described it as like caffeine but 100x stronger. I personally wouldn't go near it.

2 minutes ago, KingKeith55 said:

The cocaine part was a joke. One of my friends tried it at a party and he described it as like caffeine but 100x stronger. I personally wouldn't go near it.

Which is why I wouldn't try it. Ive been caffeine free for like a year. Dont ask how I do it, because even I dont know. If I tried Cocaine my heart would probably burst out of my chest. 

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Which is why I wouldn't try it. Ive been caffeine free for like a year. Dont ask how I do it, because even I dont know. If I tried Cocaine my heart would probably burst out of my chest. 

I can drink two cups of dark coffee at night, and then go straight to bed fall to sleep in two minutes.

Tea all the way.

i7 5960X OC 4.40Ghz II GTX 1080 Asus Stryx II X99S Gaming 7 MSI II 16GB Vengence DDR4 II 250GB Samsung 850 II 3x 1 TB HDD WD II 

Designer by Heart, Gamer by Blood

Send me a PM if you want a custom Profile Pic or Background!  --

If you like what I made you , share it with everyone In this thread Here!

Plain tea, ice tea, milk tea, whatever. Tea is way better than coffee imo. Not nearly as acidic and not nearly as bitter. Different flavoring can be fun too. 

System: Thinkpad T460

3 hours ago, KingKeith55 said:

cocaine

Animal-memes-cocaine-so-much-cocaine.jpg

Tea. Chinese tea. When I do drink coffee, I prefer black.

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

2 hours ago, Deli said:

I can drink two cups of dark coffee at night, and then go straight to bed fall to sleep in two minutes.

Most of the people can do that , extremely in their teenage years. 

I can do it too... 10 years ago.

Now?? No freaking way,..,......

At my parents age they don't even drink any tea at dinner or after. It keeps them awake the whole night. 

And tea is not as strong as coffee... 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

2 hours ago, System Error Message said:

souls are much better, nothing like the rich warm feeling and the cold aftertaste that keeps you going.

Ive never drank souls. Im sure it leaving you all warm and fuzzy inside. I guess I should try some soul.