I smell the next LTT giveaway

http://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/accessories/apd/a8094805?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=A8094805&ST=pla&dgc=ST&cid=304304&lid=5773637&acd=12309152537461010&ven1=A8094805:118526857269:901pdb6671:m&ven2=:

Has anyone else seen this? 

I think Linus should be able to pull some strings and get a couple of these to review and give away.

There is definitely a Holy Sh!t episode here.

Asus Z97-A

Intel Core i5 4690K 4.6ghz

Dual EVGA GTX 970 SSC 14030 Mhz 

2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 Mhz

CM Hyper 212 Evo

256GB SSD

500GB HDD

4TB WD Blue

Corsair HX 750i

Corsair 750D

Id rather have the pink "lambo" civic than that. Id just need some sandals, ill provide the socks. 

They really don't do big giveaways often (can't blame them, this is a forum and not a giveaways website), so I wouldn't expect them to giveaway this. Would be kinda cool I guess though, Linus seems to be on good terms with Dell.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

RIP that link. Anyway, giveaways are almost always sponsored. And if they aren't sponsored, its US/CA only (because of laws and shipping). Since link isn't working, I'm going to assume its something expensive. Yeah, that one would need to be sponsored. And I don't see that happening anytime or any case. Reason: LTT giveaways have been about popular tech which is used as good advertisement at the same time. Portable projector thingy was part of sponsored video, most phones are popular things (and sponsored by dbrand), Razer laptops are literally what Linus is boosting in every possible turn. I don't see company giving away anything which wouldn't sell much pieces to cover costs. Puget Systems mineral oil kit being exception but there were other issues related.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

43 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

RIP that link. Anyway, giveaways are almost always sponsored. And if they aren't sponsored, its US/CA only (because of laws and shipping). Since link isn't working, I'm going to assume its something expensive. Yeah, that one would need to be sponsored. And I don't see that happening anytime or any case. Reason: LTT giveaways have been about popular tech which is used as good advertisement at the same time. Portable projector thingy was part of sponsored video, most phones are popular things (and sponsored by dbrand), Razer laptops are literally what Linus is boosting in every possible turn. I don't see company giving away anything which wouldn't sell much pieces to cover costs. Puget Systems mineral oil kit being exception but there were other issues related.

You aren't missing much with the link just a 5Tb ssd for $55,000USD, more expensive then a BMW M2.

And it isn't even the biggest ssd, or the fastest ssd. Plus with giveaways on LTT they are never going to be giving away enterprise grade hardware because it is so expensive and most people will not have a use for it.

The razor giveaway was good because it appealed to anyone, you didn't need a computer to use the prize, and that razor isn't going bankrupt by giving a couple laptops away for free.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •