What Should I Do

SuperShermanTanker

So my main gaming/video editing/streaming PC is right now in pieces due to me having to send away the motherboard to get replace because the old one was turning itself on (yes I know it's strange but I narrowed it down to the motherboard) and now I have a Core i5 4690k just sitting arround in my office and a RX480 just sitting arround too. I have a little spare PC I use for gaming at LAN parties and it uses the same socket as my i5 the LAN party PC has a Core i3 4370 (which is a pretty kicker of a i3) in a b85 chipset motherboard and a CPU top down aftermarket Dynatron CPU cooler that's nearly impossible to get on and off, the machine also has a 480 watt PSU and a GTX 650ti GPU. I am really stuck on the dicison should I just keep my little LAN party PC together or should I toss all of the good components inside of it while I wait for my motherboard to be replaced. I'm thinking of just tossing the RX 480 in there and not bothering with the nearly impossible to install CPU cooler. What do you guys think I should do I really need help choosing and just a little side note that the 650ti pretty much handles all of my games just fine at 1080p and the only game that struggles to run on the 650ti is the new Forza Horizon 3 game which I have a XBox One I can play it on

Out of morbid curiosity, what was the board that kept turning itself on?

Some motherboards like my Asrock board turn themselves on for reasons that can be toggled.

I won't know you're talking to me unless you reply/quote me.

11 hours ago, Gravemind said:

Out of morbid curiosity, what was the board that kept turning itself on?

Some motherboards like my Asrock board turn themselves on for reasons that can be toggled.

I already diagnosed it even with changing settings