Ticking noise on Seidon 120V V2.0

Go to solution Solved by Enderman,
3 minutes ago, SirWiggel said:

It didnt have this problem yesterday, very weird

Try leaving it still for a while, it might go away after a few days.

You can also try positioning the radiator in different places and leaving it for a few days to see if that helps get rid of it.

I've recently purchased a Cooler master seidon 120V version 2 and with the installation i ran into a problem that the pump made a lot of noise, simply fixed that by using a different fan port and managing the speed of it to a lower RPM. it was very silent But i started my pc up today and it made a different noise than it did before. I know it is the pump because when i change the RPM, the ticking sound goes faster or slower. When i turn my pc 90 degrees, so that the cpu socket is facing up into the sky, it doesnt make the sound anymore. any1 has had this problem before and/or knows how to fix it? thx

my very first aio was a Cooler master seidon. made the same noise, I honestly would see if there are any leaks just to be safe. there was not on mine rather I think it was air bubbles in the loop. 

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

Sounds like air bubbles. Is your radiator mounted vertically on the front or back of your case?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Sounds like air bubbles. Is your radiator mounted vertically on the front or back of your case?

its mounted so that the tubes go in at the top.

Just now, SirWiggel said:

its mounted so that the tubes go in at the top.

Well it could just be low water level then.

CM AiOs are really bad.

Try returning or RMAing it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

Well it could just be low water level then.

CM AiOs are really bad.

Try returning or RMAing it.

3 minutes ago, SirWiggel said:

You can also try positioning the radiator in different places and leaving it for a few days to see if that helps get rid of it.

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Have done that now, already sent an E-mail to Cooler master about this. thanks anyways