You know you are a fail at console gaming

DeViLzzz

You know you are a fail at console gaming when you can't run with the stick controls for it. I am playing Aliens Colonial Marines and having fun with it but I am getting killed so much and I am on the easiest difficulty. LOL

Now to defend me and my inability to do anything right I have hardly any hours of gaming in on the PS3 despite having it forever but man :Z

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

You should have seen me when I first played PC, damn that was embarrassing :p

"An Excellent Signature"

Jay123 it got worse today when I tried to play Far Cry 3 on Xbox 360. I kept falling off a log and down into a pit. It led to death eventually as the bad guys caught up with me I think once or maybe the bear or whatever killed me twice. Anyway I didn't get very far with this game but it was fun somewhat. However I did not like that if you walked too far you would get a message saying you left a quest area and that is annoying that this is in the game. I also am not sure the melee worked every time I tried it. I am sure I was doing it right but the machete didn't swing every time. Yeah usually it is something I am doing that screws things up but again I am sure I was doing it right. Press stick down to swing.

Anyway I returned the games I had but had some fun with them despite being so horrible. I ended up renting Borderlands 2 for the Xbox 360 and am hoping it will be some fun. I think it should be much simpler than Far Cry 3 that is for sure.

Btw I had trouble with staying alive on Far Cry 3 and I was playing it on the lowest difficulty setting which is for people that have never played shooters before. LOL

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I have to agree with you guys. I'm already bad at shooters on the PC, I'm a catastrophe with a stupid joystick! :D Screw console, all hail the pc! :)