I need a good phone, please help

GoldenEagle
Go to solution Solved by GER_T4IGA,
3 minutes ago, GoldenEagle said:

Nice, say I do have the money should i wait for the S8 and stick with my 5S iPhone for now?

I always believed that the 5s was one of the best iphones considering its time. i like the design the fingerprint read and the alaround package.
But also consider I had an iPhone 6 and exchanged it for a Oneplus 3 litteraly 1for1.

Resold on Ebay and bought Oneplus 3 and I have no regrets. No regets for the package and no regrets for the value this phone has.

If you are bothered by the slwoness that might have come to your iPhone in the past few yerars becsaue apple wan'Ts you to buy a new one and purposely fucks up the software go android. If you are still happy with what a great phone the 5s is (imho) you could try to stay with it until the S8 but I have not idea when it is going to come out (haven't heard anyhing).

What it comes down to at this point is balancing want and need.
Consider what feature/phone you want. Consider the reason why you want it (becasue useful, cool, whatever...). Consider what you need. Consider how much cash you want to throw out the window(this is not a phrase to refrain you from buyingin expensive phone) and buy whatever fits YOU. My take

Which one  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Samsung S7 / S7 EDGE
    • OnePlus 3
    • HTC 10

I need a phone and I need to choose between these three I will go out soon and buy one of them.

From what I know: 

The OnePlus 3 is a very good phone for its price

The HTC 10 is also a very good phone and better than OnePlus 3 (From what I've heard ) but I have heard from many that say it is too expensive.

The Samsung Galaxy S7 is a favorite of many people, on many top 10's for phones the Galaxy S7 is almost always No. 1

If you have the money I think the S7 is the best package because IP68 and stuff but if you want good value get the ZTE Axon 7 or the Oneplus 3.
In this case it would be the Oneplus 3 for me also becasue i already have one xD

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Just now, GER_T4IGA said:

If you have the money I think the S7 is the best package because IP68 and stuff but if you want good value get the ZTE Axon 7 or the Oneplus 3.
In this case it would be the Oneplus 3 for me also becasue i already have one xD

Nice, say I do have the money should i wait for the S8 and stick with my 5S iPhone for now?

3 minutes ago, GoldenEagle said:

I always believed that the 5s was one of the best iphones considering its time. i like the design the fingerprint read and the alaround package.
But also consider I had an iPhone 6 and exchanged it for a Oneplus 3 litteraly 1for1.

Resold on Ebay and bought Oneplus 3 and I have no regrets. No regets for the package and no regrets for the value this phone has.

If you are bothered by the slwoness that might have come to your iPhone in the past few yerars becsaue apple wan'Ts you to buy a new one and purposely fucks up the software go android. If you are still happy with what a great phone the 5s is (imho) you could try to stay with it until the S8 but I have not idea when it is going to come out (haven't heard anyhing).

Consider what feature/phone you want. Consider the reason why you want it (becasue useful, cool, whatever...). Consider what you need. Consider how much cash you want to throw out the window(this is not a phrase to refrain you from buyingin expensive phone) and buy whatever fits YOU. My take

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

Just now, GER_T4IGA said:

Thank you, I will get a OnePlus 3

Just now, GoldenEagle said:

Thank you, I will get a OnePlus 3

I would wait for some more opinions out if the community if you can. Only listening to one person can be deceiving. I am talking from experience ... heaphones and enthusiastic idiots shouting from the roofs how great they are.

3.Use

if you still have a iphone 5s id say just stick with it for another year or 2, it's still a good phone even though its a bit older than the rest of the phones out there. like unless you had some ancient iphone 4s or some flip phone, then id say its worth the upgrade. i use to have a 5s and honestly i wouldnt upgrade it until it broke, but since i lost the phone recently, i have no choice but to get a new one now. 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein