Corsair 450D or Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX

Melodist

Which one of the following cases would you recommend: Corsair 450D or Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX?

As much as I like Corsair cases I really like the look of the Phanteks and the features are nice. 

9 minutes ago, Melodist said:

Which one of the following cases would you recommend: Corsair 450D or Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX?

I own the Enthoo Evolv ATX and I love it. Plenty of room, was easy to set up and the radiator bracket was a nice touch. Never dealt with Corsair before, though I'm sure they are a fine case manufacturer as well, but Phanteks won me over with their case. It's not without it's faults but what case isn't?

more input? :D I guess with the phanteks evolv, you mostly pay for the looks, am I right?

Got both cases now here and still don't know which one to use...

What I'm mostly concerned about is the quality of the insides, like the stability of the backplate so and so forth. 

I've been wondering if the Phanteks M Pro has the same insides as the enthoo atx, which costs as much as the Corsair 450D, even a bit less, that would mean I wouldn't gain any quality to my housing, so paying the extra for the enthoo evolv atx is more about the looks which you pay the extra for?

If you have both cases just give them a shake and see how that feels maybe? I have heard the Phanteks feels a little "flip-floppy" according to a friend who builds custom PC setups professionally, but the same friend did not have anything to say about the Corsair.

Money aside, I would go for the Phanteks because it looks more interesting to build in, my friend's comments aside. The M Pro looks just like the 450D, I would walk right past it, but then I have a 780T.

2 minutes ago, Wen said:

If you have both cases just give them a shake and see how that feels maybe? I have heard the Phanteks feels a little "flip-floppy" according to a friend who builds custom PC setups professionally, but the same friend did not have anything to say about the Corsair.

Money aside, I would go for the Phanteks because it looks more interesting to build in, my friend's comments aside. The M Pro looks just like the 450D, I would walk right past it, but then I have a 780T.

For me, it is really not about the looks, if I take my habbits of how I display my computers into consideration, which is not at all. My fancy Mac Pro always sat beside me under the table, unless I pulled it out for cleaning purposes. For me it is more about how rigid the backplate is and how well the airflow works.

I have the Corsair 450D and it's fine .A pic before I started the wiring,and It uses 2 brackets behind the mobo for SSD's.I came from a HAF 932 and really miss all the space It had.But wanted to keep a coupls 5.25 drives for my Blue ray drive and  fan controller,That Phanteks does look cool also though.

DSCI2240.JPG

ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570**AMD Ryzen 5800X**16G Corsair Vengence RGB 3600Mhz **ASUS Strix RX6700XT OC**Corsair H150i RGB Platinum AIO**Samsung 2-2TB 970 EVO Plus m.2**2-860 2 1/2 EVO 1Tb SSD's**Creative Sound Blaster Z**Corsair HX1200i PSU w/Black sleeved corsair Cables**Corsair 5000D Airflow**BenQ XL2730Z 1440p 144Hz 27"**BenQ XL2720Z 27"**Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Keyboard**Roccat Kave 5.1 Gaming headset,Roccat Kone Pure Black Gaming mouse**Windows 10 PRO

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________