Want a smaller case that can hold my rig + watercooling...

Hi guys,

I have recently moved to a new house and my new desk is smaller than my old one and my current case (Coolermaster HAF X) is both too big and too ugly to keep...

I am looking at getting a new case, money isn't much of an issue, but I want something that is smaller than my HAF X and significantly prettier. Furthermore, it has to be able to hold a watercooled system, as I am looking to replace my very old SLI GTX670 with a GTX1080 and watercool the whole system.

I looked at the Lian Li PC-O7SW which looks incredible, but not too sure about watercooling, maybe it is too small?

1 minute ago, wilson-nunn said:

Hi guys,
I have recently moved to a new house and my new desk is smaller than my old one and my current case (Coolermaster HAF X) is both too big and too ugly to keep...
I am looking at getting a new case, money isn't much of an issue, but I want something that is smaller than my HAF X and significantly prettier. Furthermore, it has to be able to hold a watercooled system, as I am looking to replace my very old SLI GTX670 with a GTX1080 and watercool the whole system.
I looked at the Lian Li PC-O7SW which looks incredible, but not too sure about watercooling, maybe it is too small?

The Lian Li case isn't terrible for watercooling since is able to house a decently thick 360mm rad up top while keeping things quite compact. 

Linus reviewed the Ncase M1 case. It's pretty small and does support water cooling. it doesn't cost that much and has a pretty nice looking aesthetic 

11 minutes ago, W-L said:

The Lian Li case isn't terrible for watercooling since is able to house a decently thick 360mm rad up top while keeping things quite compact. 

12 minutes ago, Kevinhkn said:

I have seen people do water cooling in lian li pc-0# case. Not sure if its officialy supported but it look awsome.

I wish i had that case :)

Thanks, I just saw one build with watercooling here, doesn't look bad at all! Will look into it.

3 minutes ago, gartleby said:

Linus reviewed the Ncase M1 case. It's pretty small and does support water cooling. it doesn't cost that much and has a pretty nice looking aesthetic 

Unfortunately that is too small! I need a full ATX case.

Okay, the Lian Li PC-O7SX has won my choice, I just saw another watercooled build log and it is freaking gorgeous:

4-4nqqpeA1ZoXwCT8vW8vZ19EMVPRISZU_YZdDpd-blOYSIUNVHuONyB1M8V4kZTLPla1zmnYTPTFdIVBjNQX01brwlWGGy4BKkUYXKrdJ133QsG8AKhiB_q07pkt3laBf4c2vEUfLWBh4ZM5CVfalwhym4EUyF1HXRy3LiFlnZbUKKVs5p8RPfQ1IiukYODSSUad05lyOT6EZ35OmXmA71Vh7UuFHo_5MPoOzSnEIziEUxPHV6LwvyQfDxkQXgCmI9ZA0YBBXOn7Xn7TJt_6N4LoKyokf9SUpwhb5WIW7iMMLyR34DK5j7RAtKbr1PKoZaalnH3Rm-bDdK_yWYN3usIwGXv-Jw57EWWwnHsScKAoLeGRurxUw5Eh0uXDmmnno0NhNLW9oKEwy9ixtFCHJsvW-YoFFp8gisNnH1SRD8QsqOwN0itIGJ21aznVQF_zKEZV6qAUx-__aYeAW2vL8HQounQRCxfmdZ-bzUUUpDmd4EWzBb4HKUvzEwkyhotVjI0ZdNQqnjr3Em6BMMoTpTUudwMQoppz6L2NOpiOmFRRh9KT2qvRRzr4UTRUKP-z0h2C_MoLtXi76XT8nte5jhrztpQxJDAaLqpfJJ7DxIXT97pYA=w1388-h925-no

Taken from here and here.