Youtube lyfe headphones

Terraform

Alright then you avid tech lovers, I have a task for you! 

Me and some buddys are about to begin our quest on Youtube. I have my rig and now its just down to peripherals. I will be recording gaming and i think i will be going with the Strafe MX Browns for a keyboard to reduce noise and im thinking about hitting up the samson meteor as a microphone to start out with but what i need from you guys is some suggestions for a pair of headphones. 

they need to be comfortable but have good sound so that i can edit my videos effectively and they also need to be good for in games as well. preferably looking for a red and black colour scheme to fit the rest of my build! 

thanks guys!

Some open back headphones such as the Sennheiser HD598's

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

11 minutes ago, Kantor said:

i have a set of audio-technica ATH-AG1X head phones their red and black pretty pricey though.

how would they be for editing gameplay and things?

AirPods will do ya just fine

AMD FX 6300 @ 4.6 Ghz CRYORIG H7 Asus M5A97 PLUS | HyperX Fury 8 GB DDR3 | PNY CS1311 120gb SSD WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM EVGA GeForce GTX 950 Superclocked NZXT Source 210 Black EVGA 500B Logitech G Pro HP K3500 Wireless Keyboard |

Just now, Terraform said:

how would they be for editing gameplay and things?

im by no means an audio expert but i love how they sound i dont play online that often so im unsure about the mic but since your getting a better mic any way that shouldn't be a problem as for how they sound their great as far as im concerned.

build: Frankenstein http://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/QLBRVY

i know it's nuts but the drives i bought over time as i need more storage.

45 minutes ago, Terraform said:

Alright then you avid tech lovers, I have a task for you! 

Me and some buddys are about to begin our quest on Youtube. I have my rig and now its just down to peripherals. I will be recording gaming and i think i will be going with the Strafe MX Browns for a keyboard to reduce noise and im thinking about hitting up the samson meteor as a microphone to start out with but what i need from you guys is some suggestions for a pair of headphones. 

they need to be comfortable but have good sound so that i can edit my videos effectively and they also need to be good for in games as well. preferably looking for a red and black colour scheme to fit the rest of my build! 

thanks guys!

Get open back headphone such as the HD598 or DT990 Pro. They will be much better than any gaming headset.

`