Best GPU that will run Batman Arkham Knight at 60 FPS full hd?

Cor
Just now, SkilledRebuilds said:

So you can max it out, have more than 60fps, but still have occasional stutter? or is it frequent?

have  you got an SSD in machine with enough space to  throw batman on there? See if SSD stops stuttering?

This whole rig is new so I don't have an SSD yet. I will be getting an SSD in a couple of days though, ordered it on amazon, should be shipped out as soon as the payment is cleared. Until then I'm stuck here with messing around with them settings. The batmobile through the city is the main problem (For example chasing the villains with it). After a whole 7 hours of playing the game yesterday, it only crashed once. Like hard crashed, needed to re-open steam and the game again. Didn't happen again though.

1 minute ago, Cor said:

This whole rig is new so I don't have an SSD yet. I will be getting an SSD in a couple of days though, ordered it on amazon, should be shipped out as soon as the payment is cleared. Until then I'm stuck here with messing around with them settings. The batmobile through the city is the main problem (For example chasing the villains with it). After a whole 7 hours of playing the game yesterday, it only crashed once. Like hard crashed, needed to re-open steam and the game again. Didn't happen again though.

To get that screenshot before, my game didnt wanna load.. blackscreen (before the title menu)

Manually killed the game off in task manager, and it launched fine.

I've only had the game on here (again since launch) about two weeks, first time this happened though.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Just now, SkilledRebuilds said:

To get that screenshot before, my game didnt wanna load.. blackscreen (before the title menu)

Manually killed the game off in task manager, and it launched fine.

I've only had the game on here (again since launch) about two weeks, first time this happened though.

It crashed during a cutscene for me, it just closed, no black screen or anything. had to re-open it. First time it ever happened, hopefully the last.

1 hour ago, Cor said:

The Batmobile killed the game.

Both technically and gameplay.

It sucks up FPS and I hate Mario Kart.

That said...I'm throwing my vote towards the 480 or 1060.

27 minutes ago, mckrackin5324 said:

The Batmobile killed the game.

Both technically and gameplay.

It sucks up FPS and I hate Mario Kart.

That said...I'm throwing my vote towards the 480 or 1060.

His 1060 is CREAMING the game, it runs very well...FPS wise.

RX480 is likely as good (When both are not running Nvidia-SMoke)

I'd recommend either card for this game as well.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

So after multiple hours of testing the game, I lowered all the games down to normal settings with nvidia graphics disabled, and I still got lag when using the batmobile and flying through the city. I'm just going to stop trying to mess with the settings anymore because the lag gets bearable at some point, I don't wanna compromise on the quality a lot, so I'm fine with maxing out everything for now. I guess the game is just way too glitchy :(

16 minutes ago, Cor said:

So after multiple hours of testing the game, I lowered all the games down to normal settings with nvidia graphics disabled, and I still got lag when using the batmobile and flying through the city. I'm just going to stop trying to mess with the settings anymore because the lag gets bearable at some point, I don't wanna compromise on the quality a lot, so I'm fine with maxing out everything for now. I guess the game is just way too glitchy :(

It's the game.

I have games from Spider that run better.lol

At some point,we all do the same thing...settle and continue.

I actually quit the game altogether because it's hard to keep the game moving forward without the Batmobile and I seriously hate that kind of gaming.