Folding@home team confusion.

To me it just says you don't have a team. To join one just open FAH client control -> configure -> insert team number. LTT team's number is 223518.

I think it just shows your current and past teams, I am on OC.net and LinusTech along with no team.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

To me it just says you don't have a team

Scroll down? It shows it for me.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Scroll down? It shows it for me.

lol. I never scrolled down on that website >.<

EDIT: maybe your nickname wasn't unique and you didn't use a passkey?

lol. I never scrolled down on that website >.<

:lol: thats great.

My rigs

Spoiler

I know I am in the linus tech team but I am confused why I am in the mac os x team and have more WU when I never signed up for it. 

I know I am in the linus tech team but I am confused why I am in the mac os x team and have more WU when I never signed up for it. 

My guess is then is that someone else had that same before you amd since the names are the same, you and the other person will show up on the same page.

Doesn't happen to often but it does happen. Heck, unless Whaler_99 started folding for redline @OC3D F@H team before creating the LTT team, his name is there as well.  http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Whaler_99

Although I'm sure if you filter out the name via adding your passkey to the search (along with your name), you'll just appear under the LTT team. 

As @warmon6 says, anyone can fold with your name - although a passkey now helps ensure that you are you - they never used to have these. And, yes, I did fold at one point for OC3D. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99