PC case?

natsuu

Do you guys think i need a full tower for water cooling any you recomened ?

• 2 weeks later...

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

What are you planning to put inside of the case?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 hour ago, WoodenMarker said:

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

What are you planning to put inside of the case?

nothing over 300$ and an i7 6800k 1x gtx 1080 1x m.2 1tb ssd 3x 1tb HDD, maybe x99 mobo or something like that and custom water cooling and preferably with a window

Corsair 460X RGB. Full tempered glass.

i5-8600K -  Asus Strix Z370E - Asus GTX 1060 Strix - EVGA 650W P2 - Samsung 970 Pro 500GB - G.Skill TridentZ 16GB

36 minutes ago, I_IHaveNoLife_l said:

Corsair 460X RGB. Full tempered glass.

ohh that looks nice but where can i get that?

I'm a huge fan of the Define S personally... the 460x and 400c are a bit too small imho for watercooling since corsair decided to be stupid and not support top mounted radiators.

I and numerous others have done a float glass window replacement which looks really great and adds a nice premium feel.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

You don't necessarily need a full tower. Are you going for a full custom water loop or just an all-in-one CPU cooler?

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

no, mid towers and mITX can do custom loops quite well.

kinda depends on your abilities to 'make things work'.

first water cooling build, yes the larger chassis can aid in complex issues that smaller chassis can present.

Depends on the rest of your hardware, rads,res,pump,tubing. It's probably easier to fit everything in a nice full tower, but it looks better fill out the case.

Theres some good custom builds in the define r5 and oither mid towers on yb. Probably check them out to give yourself an idea.

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

get the full tower case. 

Since you'll be doing water cooling you'll have more space to work with. also it'll look great.

You also could do mid tower and mITX as well. But for the mITX you'll have less room to work with.

28 minutes ago, natsuu said:

Do you guys think i need a full tower for water cooling any you recomened ?

They have cases built for water cooling in any sizes

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Depends on how much you want to put in. For example I could not get 4 radiators, a separate pump and reservoir, as well as my HDD and SSDs into my Dark Base 900.

does anyone know where i can get this 
Crystal Series 460X RGB Compact ATX Mid-Tower Case
Thanks

2 minutes ago, natsuu said:

any one know where i can get this and please link below if applicable

Thank You                                                  

What country? What budget? You can get a PC case from any good PC part retailer.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

Corsair 460X is still pre-order I think.