can this website be used in US dollars and in US

aries757

http://www.ebuyer.com/716481-cyberpower-steam-machine-i5-4590-400w-syber-black-case-diy-barebone-kit-ecc01258  this is the only bare bone kit i seen for the steam machine, i mainly want for the price, not terrible for an i5, the case i want, and an 400 watt psu, but i been lookin on the website for 20 minutes and cant figure out if i can buy from US, pls help, also, is 400 watts enough, Planned specs:

8 gig of ram (this build is for on the go, and i only plan to use 8 till i build my full build) gtx 970,  oh and an cheap ebay hard drive, prob 2 500 hdd's or 1 500 hdd and an small ssd for boot drive

MF UH BEANS

11 hours ago, SpencerBoughtAnXbox said:

No its a european company and it doesnt seem to have a US side

ok do u know an place wit dat barebone, it the only one i could find.

MF UH BEANS

You could just get the parts and build it LIKE A MAN!! Jk but you could try to build it tho.

12 hours ago, scottmad said:

You could just get the parts and build it LIKE A MAN!! Jk but you could try to build it tho.

:P, the main part is case, and if u dont know, an bare bone has only certain parts of an pc, ik how to build an pc :), i just like the case and small form factor.

MF UH BEANS

2 hours ago, aries757 said:

:P, the main part is case, and if u dont know, an bare bone has only certain parts of an pc, ik how to build an pc :), i just like the case and small form factor.

Oh ok