Best mouse for productivity.

Sahil10416

I use softwares like Maya, 3ds max etc & i need a good mouse for my setup, i don't want too many buttons. I just want a mouse with forward & back buttons.

g402. How much u will be spending

Just now, Sahil10416 said:

100$

g402 looks great. I am using it personally. 4 buttons on the side and 1 more for your thumb

Any MMO oriented mouse with a dozen programmable buttons will do the job, since your intention is work they will not be strained at all. It is one of the very few times when I do recommend a Razer product, the Naga Hex. I do personally like the look of the Hex and may get one someday, unless Logitech or Corsair come up with a similar circular button arrangement. Corsair has the Scimitar, but it is the classic square shaped cluster at the thumb, it is adjustable though. With less buttons, the Corsair Sabre is a possibility.

I've got the G502 and love it. Same as the 402, but there are two more buttons under the scroll wheel - one to change it between the normal clicky scroll wheel and the super fast free spinning scroll wheel, the other one is just another extra programmable button below the scroll changing button. Apparently it's got RGB lighting now as well, though mine is the older model with blue lighting only.

I changed the "dpi" buttons to volume up and down, the one on top to "play", and then use the three side buttons as assignable buttons in games.

Mx Master.
Its the best pick. really, it would be different if you would say you need a lot of keys on it or that your on a tighter budget but no.
just check it out,trust me its awesome.
תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪mx master‬‏