best 21:9 monitor for under 250 dollars

HalfOfALifeLeft
Go to solution Solved by Casimiro4366,

https://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16824025212&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile-_-pla-_-Monitors+-+LCD+Flat+Panel-_-N82E16824025212&gclid=Cj0KEQjw3s6-BRC3kKL_86XDvq4BEiQAAUqtZ_pYoFXvGS9mqHGjQB_dTlM7QnCo4y6EjFwNbB_RjYwaAjGx8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

I know this is a huge URL, but so be it. This monitor fits all of your criteria, and you can get it for $150. However, the sale ends on the 14th, so it will only help if you get it quick.

Hello, I was looking for a new monitor as my current one is a bit outdated (its an old samsung display running at 768x1366 or something like that) and I was looking to upgrade to a better monitor at the 21:9 aspect ratio since I plan to do some video editing. I currently am looking for something around 250$ or less that has a response time of under 6ms and is at least 25 inches but I would prefer 27. what are the opinions of the LTT community? Thanks in advance for responses.

Probably something from one of the korean or chinese brands like AOC or something :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Probably something from one of the korean or chinese brands like AOC or something :)

Thanks for the fast response, Does LG count? and what would be the best screen size to balance gaming and productivity?

2 minutes ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

Thanks for the fast response, Does LG count? and what would be the best screen size to balance gaming and productivity?

For 21:9 I wouldn't recommend anything below 30", it's just too small.

34/36" is great if you can find one for that price.

I don't think LG has any that cheap.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

For 21:9 I wouldn't recommend anything below 30", it's just too small.

34/36" is great if you can find one for that price.

I don't think LG has any that cheap.

I personally think 34 inches is too big (mostly because i dont have enough room on my desk) and I did a quick amazon search for LG and found this, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V8FAWC2/ref=psdc_1292115011_t1_B01BV1XB2K, its pretty small but that should give as lightly better PPI. but 25 inches is still small. Also I looked at AOC and I couldnt find anything available through amazon that is below 250. but what do you think of the LG monitor?

https://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16824025212&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile-_-pla-_-Monitors+-+LCD+Flat+Panel-_-N82E16824025212&gclid=Cj0KEQjw3s6-BRC3kKL_86XDvq4BEiQAAUqtZ_pYoFXvGS9mqHGjQB_dTlM7QnCo4y6EjFwNbB_RjYwaAjGx8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

I know this is a huge URL, but so be it. This monitor fits all of your criteria, and you can get it for $150. However, the sale ends on the 14th, so it will only help if you get it quick.

4 minutes ago, Casimiro4366 said:

ok thanks, That is a good price and I probably will get it unless someone finds a better deal.