Also searching for a mouse.

MaartenDekkers

Jup :P

i dont want a corsair mouse, or a razer mouse. Just a normal mouse, and if it has leds, they must be red (by system build is red an black). Nothing fancy at all actually. Oh and i dont want is to be dirty very quickly.

Budget? Hand size?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Budget, 50 euros. Hand size: the razer imperator fits well in my hand. (But i dont want razer :P)

Is the RAT 3 good? I kinda like it!

No it is not. 

These all have a minimalistic look.

Try the steelseries ikari, xai, and sensei. I personally really like the sensei. I am currently using a M60. Great mouse. 

Even though you said you dont want Corsair, take a look at the Corsair M40. It has red LED's.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816022

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826249059

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826249019&Tpk=steelseries mouse ikari

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826249093

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |

Storage : Sandisk Extreme 120gb and 1tb Seagate Barracuda |

No it is not.

Try the steelseries kinzu, xai, sensei. I personally really like the sensei. Currently using a M60. Great mouse.

Even though you said you dont want Corsair, take a look at the Corsair M40. It has red LED's.

Thanks, i like the m40. It doesnt have that silver aluminum.

Thanks, i like the m40. It doesnt have that silver aluminum.

And it lights up red :D

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |

I wouldn't go for any RAT.

What i would suggest is a zowie mouse. Like the FK or AM. Any of them, i find them all realy good and they are pretty simple. It may be a bit more than your budget, and, i don't know if they are that easy to find in holland:/

http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/333897/zowie-fk.html

The question is, what is wrong about a rat 3?

First things first. The rat series are made by a company which produces budget console accesories. That should give you a basic idea on what their background is composed of.

Secondly, the rat series are known to have tracking problems, as the sensor they use is not of good quality.

Lastly, despite all the ergonomic tweaks you can do, many have reported that after some time, the mouse seems to just fall apart.

The mouse is the most used peripheral part on a computer setup, do not cheap out on it. Spend some money and get a quality product.

The more simpler a mouse is, the less there is to break.

Maybe try out a Steelseries Raw, CM Storm Sentinel, or a Mionix Naos?

I'd personally recommend a Deathadder but given the OP doesn't wait a Razer product... (the LEDs aren't too hard to change anyways)

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

The question is, what is wrong about a rat 3?

This would be my answer:

First things first. The rat series are made by a company which produces budget console accesories. That should give you a basic idea on what their background is composed of.

Secondly, the rat series are known to have tracking problems, as the sensor they use is not of good quality.

Lastly, despite all the ergonomuc tweaks you can do, many have reported that after some time, the mouse seems to just fall apart.

The mouse is the most used peripheral part on a computer setup, do not cheap out on it. Spend some money and get a quality product.

The more simpler a mouse is, the less there is to break.

I did not know that.

Well now you do. Research like this help make proper decisions later on.

One way to get good grades at school, is to study and do your homework. The same principles apply to computers~

Remember, don't just go for looks. Loom for performance as well.

A crappy anology would be a Toyota Corolla vs. A Jaguar.

A Corolla, which looks ugly, will most likely outlive you. The Jaguar on the otherhand, looks beautiful. That is until it breaks down . Which is a known trait of them.

Well now you do. Research like this help make proper decisions later on.One way to get good grades at school, is to study and do your homework. The same principles apply to computers~Remember, don't just go for looks. Loom for performance as well. A crappy anology would be a Toyota Corolla vs. A Jaguar.A Corolla, which looks ugly, will most likely outlive you. The Jaguar on the otherhand, looks beautiful. That is until it breaks down . Which is a known trait of them.

I like the looks of the rat 3 but you are right.

G400 is a good choice for a mouse imo.

If its logitech. It has to be the G9x

Well at least in my head

I have the Sensei RAW Rubberized and it is FANTASTIC!

I had a Roccat Kone and I prefer the SteelSeries without a doubt.

The only problem with the Sensei is that the LED is white and can't be change to the colour of your choice. You could go for the classic Sensei1 but that doesn't fit your colour scheme.

http://steelseries.com/products/mice/steelseries-sensei

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini