Craptacular

This is a 'gaming' PC that i received for free and really need assistance with knowing what i should upgrade or just sell the whole system and start from scratch.

It has 2 GPU's a 210 and a 8500, i've been doing research on what to get.

Spoiler

Screenshot 2016-09-07 21.27.30.png

If don't know what that case is it is this

Spoiler

sagita1big.gif

Any constructive assistance will be appreciated and non constructive and unhelpful stuff will be ignored like

Spoiler

"STRAP SOME TITANS ON THAT THING"

Just a shitty person overall

...----      -----

./       \ _/      \

..\                 /

.....\            /

........\       /

...........\../

Replace the GPU with a R9 380 4GB,  replace the PSU with a Corsair CX 450M and get an SSD, I recommend the 240GB Kingston UV400 and 250GB ADATA SP550. 

Oh god Biostar GPU

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

No really Do you have a main system, if you do, id sett this or use it as a server or a second pc.

If you want it to be your main pc, id try to get a cheap 8350 from craigs list(often found under 80 bucks), and get a reasonble gpu from craigs list aswell. For less than 200, you have a pretty good gaming pc.

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

No really Do you have a main system, if you do, id sett this or use it as a server or a second pc.

If you want it to be your main pc, id try to get a cheap 8350 from craigs list(often found under 80 bucks), and get a reasonble gpu from craigs list aswell. For less than 200, you have a pretty good gaming pc.

No this is the only thing i have

...----      -----

./       \ _/      \

..\                 /

.....\            /

........\       /

...........\../

26 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

This is a good idea, though a new power supply is a must also. Raidmax power supplies are horrible. Newegg often has some great psu deals on their shell shockers. I got an Antec Neo Eco 620C (OEM is Seasonic) a couple of years ago from a shell shocker for $23. It was usually about a $60 psu at the time and has been great and quiet since I have had it.

If you want to buy new, save up for Thanksgiving and then be ready to jump ASAP when something goes on sale. You can always find an absolute steal or two on a gpu from newegg/NCIX/amazon/etc on Thanksgiving/Black Friday.

8 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

If you want to buy new, save up for Thanksgiving and then be ready to jump ASAP when something goes on sale. You can always find an absolute steal or two on a gpu from newegg/NCIX/amazon/etc on Thanksgiving/Black Friday.

Thanks that's very helpful i didn't know that thank you.

...----      -----

./       \ _/      \

..\                 /

.....\            /

........\       /

...........\../