Just now, Verydoge69 said:

can you anyone tell me what ark, csgo and rust will get in fps on max setting?

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/bFdFsJ

+ WD Desktop Black 2TB 3.5"

I wouldn't recommend a 1080p screen for a GTX 1080, since a 1440p option would be much more reasonable. Even at 1440p the 1080 should handle all of these games very well. 

Your current choice of pc components ia an overkill for playing these types of games, but if you have the budget then there is no problem.

Your pc build will eat title like that for breakfast but first of all listen to Electro_XD,second of all i suggest you buy a retail version of windows so that if something happens you will get support,

p.s. In a video by pauls hardware (the one where he buys windows on kinguin) he explains why you should buy a retail version if you're buying it for your personal system.

1 minute ago, Verydoge69 said:

can you anyone tell me what ark, csgo and rust will get in fps on max setting? pls fix anything With my pc build if you think i shoud change anything.

what do you want to use it for? It`s overpowered for those games, could be loads cheaper

to game or not to game, that`s the question

@UnlimitedTMD ark survival evolved on max setting is a Heavy game. do you know how mutch fps it will get when it is on max setting

CS:GO and Rust should run well above 144 fps (going further is not useful or improve your experience since you have an 144Hz full Hd monitor), I don't think so for ARK at max settings, and as UnlimitedTMD said before, the GTX 1080 is way overpowered and expensive just for the games you intend to play.

IF YOU FOUND MY CONTENT GOOD ENOUGH CONSIDER VOTE :) 

IF YOU NEED HELP/EXPLANATIONS FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP ^_^

IF I SAID SOME BULLSHIT ANYWHERE LET ME KNOW :S

(I like to learn from my mistakes, I'm not afraid to say I'm wrong)

1 minute ago, Verydoge69 said:

@UnlimitedTMD ark survival evolved on max setting is a Heavy game. do you know how mutch fps it will get when it is on max setting

much settings around 50 fps prob higher, because shadows are apparently shit in ARK, turn that lower and you`ll get 70 prob higher I think

to game or not to game, that`s the question

8 minutes ago, Verydoge69 said:

can you anyone tell me what ark, csgo and rust will get in fps on max setting? pls fix anything With my pc build if you think i shoud change anything.

What is your budget and location/currency? Just get a normal SSD instead of a M.2. There would be almost no noticeable difference in load times. You could get a 500Gb SSD for the same price. 750W is overkill, 500W is fine. Don't get a 1080 for 1080p, a 1070 will still max out games and get 144fps for your monitor. You can get OEM Windows keys off kinguin for $15. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5