3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

New Razer Blade 14 please!

I'am working as a freelance animator and it will be a great help to seperate my work (on PC) and games (on "my" new Razer Blade).

Because work and games on a one PC is not very productive haha!

i would definitely want the blade stealth, it has a strong game and so portable, not to mention the looks is dank

would be a great choice to replace lenovo yoga 710 which broke within a week

cant wait to bring the beast to lectures and around campus 

I want the Razer Blade 14 sooo much! I love playing video games, but my current laptop is a potato. I do not have enough money to even buy a decent gaming pc, and this giveaway is such a great opportunity to get into gaming again.

The Razer  Blade Stealth I would many use it as bragging rights and to watch 4k youtube content.

I would like to win the New Razer Blade 14. I'll use it for video editing and graphics design, for school, and for video editing. I chose it because I need a powerful laptop and this one fits my need.

i would want the razer blade stealth as i am studying photography in university and am in dire need of an editing rig for assignments and work. The 4K display would be amazing for the work and i have been looking to purchase one myself for ages but haven't had the money. they're such sick looking laptops and would actually be the best prize to receive.

Thanks so much for the give away, you guys at LMG rock

NEW Razer Blade 14 for the lock! Got to keep it secure physically!

The Blade just because who doesn't want that beast of a computer! Although the Stealth is certainly great as well, just not as good IMO. I would use it for school work along with quite a bit of gaming assuming I buy a Razer Core for the stealth if that happened. The Razer Blade for sure though is the one I want.

With fall semester starting, a new Razer Blade would help out with umm "homework" :)

thanks guys!!!

I would love to get a Blade as I currently have an hp gaming laptop which can't even run minecraft properly. I could really use the blade to start a YouTube gaming channel. I really can't buy one myself as I'm 13 plus my parents won't allow as it is very expansive plus I don't even think I can get it in India. I really love ur pc build videos. Keep up the work and Congrats to 3m subs!!!!

I would like the new razer blade 14 as a personal laptop in my university life

I would love the razer blade 14...I'm a student currently studying to be a programmer and I would hope to win something this fast.

Blade, for mobile gaming when on trips or use for school etc.

Systems built (personal) | 1. Bad Wolf (Has passed on to PC Heaven): https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/zX9WGX |  2. Red Husky: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/Mwhypg

Systems built (for commission) | 1. Red Fox: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/W4LD4D | 2. Not Namedhttp://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/TMhqqs 3. Bad Wolf 2.0: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/7p8Ycf upgraded Bad Wolf to an I3-7100 for my friend as a gift|

Would definitely like the Razer blade.  it would be a huge upgrade from the Hp Pavillion G7 i currently use.

oh i would love to win the Razer Blade 14 we have one pc now i built it for gaming  but i think it on facebook and neflick more than it is gaming nothing like not getting to game cause the 3 yr old want his Octonauts. I think i know more about the ocean than any gamer should i even know the charters names of course i can also name most of the my little ponies too i have little girls also so this would be great for me i could go and hide somewhere because of the portability and game game away well  till the girls get in a fight with there little brother and i have to break it up but then i can put on   there shows and  go game some more oh and congrts on the sub

I am really aching for a new windows laptop and I think the new Blade Stealth would really hit the spot!!! I'm breaking into the IT world as a career and I would use this machine as my learning tool and perhaps a bit a gaming too! Congrats guys on the 3 M subs!!! I'm a long time fan but new the forum (I had quite the incentive this time hehe!)

Good luck everyone!!! and thank you Razer and the LMG team for the chance to win this awesome prize!!!!

The Razer Blade would be so nice with the 4K screen - yummy :-D

The Razer Blade 14, because I have always wanted a great new gaming PC, but can't afford it. You probably won't read this, but if you do, great job Linus, this is an amazing giveaway. Keep up the good work! (Btw I have to geek out, I have been watching your videos for about 3 years!) Such a big fan. But anyway, yeah keep up the great work. :)

i would personally like the blade over the stealth mostly cuz of the screen size i would like it a bit bigger even thow its like only 2 " but who doesn't like a few more inches...     on a screen lol I'm mostly thinking of gonna cover it in plastic and use that kool touch screen for videos for the cupcake recipes just to keep it safe from water not like IM going test the water resistant of it. i might also do some light gaming and movie watching and maybe talking to my fam

Razer Blade 14 because i currently am in need of a laptop upgrade not only is this able to play game it light up! :) 

The Razer Blade 14, it's such a beautiful laptop... not to mention all the bells & whistles it comes with!

Thank you for this giveaway! I found you guys about 3 or 4hours ago and binge-watched the hell out of your videos and saved a bunch already to watch them later...
I wasn't the picky type when it comes to gifts, so with the Blade14 I'd love to slash up some folks old-school style in some crazy action-rpg or run Minecraft at incredible fps (please note that I'm kidding, i dont want to trigger anybody). But the Stealthy one sounds amazing as a tool for work/school and stuff. Without a dedicated videocard it demands productivity or at least surfing the net smoothly... anyway as an engineer the cpu/ssd combo is vital for all the designs and calculations, mobility is key, and to the hell with it... it looks awesome. (If I have to choose I'd go with productivity ninja style ;)  )

I would rather have the new razer blade and may I just say that I have been watching linustechtips for about a year and a half now and I wanted to thank all of you for this amazing content you guys taught me how to fix my old dell optiplex 745 and how to overclock it too. Anyway thank you all of you amazing content.