3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14, it would give me a huge boost in performance over my current laptop

The Razer Blade it calling me fam.

Massive upgrade for me with a 6-year-old laptop. The portability of the laptop will make LAN parties #lit, and it's RGB lighting is pretty cool too.

Honestly, 

I might watch a bunch of 4k hentai on it.

Thanks

To linus. Hi i would like the new Razer Blade because it has a Intel i7-6700HQ and a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060. I really badly need a laptop for my school so i would get high grades and get a good job so please let me have a great life. My mom cant afford me anything even a phone to use for emergencies or a nice backpack for school. We have a nice house but our pockets becoming empty because of our mortgage. Im not lying you can check us i just live in Abbotsford near surrey. Linus please let me have the blade so i can finally experience gaming and a straight A's on my class. Congratulations for the 3 million subscribers.

I'd love to win the Razer Blade Stealth! My current pc runs Minecraft at 10 fps. :( I can't save up enough to get a new pc.. Mainly because I never work.. But it'd be great if I  actually had something I could play games on! :D Razer Blade Stealth because of that *stealthy* portability and being able to hook it up to an external gpu when I get back to my desk!! 

The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be dope. Me and some friends wanna play the OG Xenoblade on the Wii, the thing is my copy’s region locked to Europe. So we were thinking to use dolphin. This powerhouse of a notebook would be great for that.

Also I need a new PC for college n’ stuff, but who cares about that?

I would prefer the new Razer Blade, the reason being, I would love to be playing games above 20 fps (I run Intel Celeron n2840 with integrated graphics), man, gotta love my mom's laptop! :D

I really want the Razer Blade, because I have a Acer aspire that is slow as hell, and broke it after I installed Linux on it (Tried to learn programming with my teacher which also had linux)

Would be a life saver too for school and to show off

GO RAZER GO 

Steam name is BladeZ so kinda fits too xD

I actually do really need an light and powerful laptop so the Razer Blade stealth pls Nick, Linus and Luke.

Plus it looks soo nice...

EDIT: 

Capture.PNG:P

Would love the new !Razer Blade Stealth! because it sounds like an amazing laptop and like "Curufinwe_wins" says - " dat ultraportable Main10 HEVC media streaming! "

Definitely the Razer Blade Stealth for 4k note taking at school and ultra portability.

Pretty much, I've been rocking the same $400 build for the past two years. The specs in this totally amazing build are

-a10-6700

-4gb ram,

-1tb HDD (I think 5400 rpm. It's painful.)

and the only part of this build that hasn't made me want to throw my tower out the window, my GTX 750ti. SC edition ;^)

This thing seriously kicked ass for the past two years. Even with all my other low end specs, this kicked through any punishing task thrown at it, and it made me even happier that it only cost me $90 used.

That being said, I'm someone who's interested in animation and other crap along those lines. It's honestly a little embarrassing to me, but pretty much they're the minecraft intros you see spammed across youtube. I started when I was 12, and I'm 15 now. It's actually taught me a lot about video editing (adobe after effects) and 3D design (Cinema 4d)

That being said, let me remind you I run it all off of 4gb of ram. It's painful, and it crashes constantly, and it's horrible. Constant freezing, 100% CPU/Ram/HDD usage. Here's a link to one of the one's I've made that I actually ended up being more happy with.

That right there was rendered at 2560x1080 (I'm personally a huge fan of ultrawide, my main monitor is actually a 29" LG ultrawide that Linus once reviewed ;^) and 30 fps.

That took over 2 days to render on my current PC.

It's just a silly little hobby of mine that I like, but I want to get into other stuff too and stray away from the minecraft content and focus more on normal animation because I really want to work for Pixar one day. I'm only 15 right now and can't get a job, but I'm gonna be starting work next year in march when I turn 16 and I'm really excited for that. So I'd really like the razer blade with the 1060, because I'm honestly perfectly fine with 1080p. I'd probably have it hooked up to my monitor most of the time anyways lol.

But back on track with that, pretty much I really want to learn more about animation and stuff and the blade would seriously help me when it comes to render times, or just being able to run stuff without constant crashes. I'd probably also end up giving my current PC to my brother who's turning 18 soon, and where he lives (He lives with our mom, I live with our dad,) he cannot get a job because he lives in a college town where the studennts pretty much have all of the jobs that highschoolers would generally get, so his only pc is the pc he picked up from a garage sale for $20 which has like a core 2 duo, 4gb of ram, and a 500gb. He just plays League of legends so he doesn't need much more than my PC, so he'd be able to play it pretty much maxed out at 60fps and he'd be happy.

But pretty much yeah, that's why I'd want the Razer Blade with the 1060. And I'd have the coolest laptop in my school probably lol.

I would like the New Razer Blade. I'm heading off to college after this school year. And having said device would be super beneficial, not to mention gaming on my free time would be a huge plus. Thank you.

Gimmie some o' dat Razer Blade 14 so I can satisfy all my gaming fantasies!!

I would like to have the NEW Razer Blade 14, because I need a new laptop for uni.

I would like to have the razor blade because my current gaming laptop can barely run low end games on low graphics

The New Razer Blade! I would feed it, water it and call it George! 

Definetly the Blade 14, I mean, with that 1060 I could play Minesweeper @1080p and max settings without lags O_o

I would love the new Razer Blade, because I travel from Chicago to Atlanta every year for a large LAN party called DUDE PARTY with all of my hometown friends and I cannot bring my desktop PC on the plane with me. A gaming machine that I could travel with would be EPIC!

Well.. i mean the blade stealth is more productive and port- wait? GTX 1060!?!? I WANT THE BLADE 14!!

i what a blade just too edit videos on and game whit my frends after scool. so if i win a whould be very happy=)

I would like to wish. The razor blade 14. I will primary use it for work and casual gaming.

Razor Blade please! Gotta have that sweet black anodized aluminum body and GTX 1060 action.