3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Razor Blade with 1080p screen. Coz I love more fluidity, performance and battery life. 

Thanks

It would be the Razer Blade for me, would be ideal for video editing and gaming on the fly....MBP just doesn't cut it.

I come from Hong Kong and I need a desktop class with GTX 1060 to play Battlefield 1!  1TB SSD that I can buy a lot of games on STEAM!!!

P.S I love Razer very much!!!

The New Razer Blade Stealth will be perfect for my studies and video editing! Only if I'll win one haha

PS. I'd probably lift the glass box, too.

If i were to win I would prefer the Razer Blade 14. With it I could get more serious about 3D modeling since my current laptop is a bit of a potato ( 3rd generation i5 laptop processor unable to be overclocked since it's a Dell ), but besides that I prefer the Blade 14 because of it's gaming potential.

The new Razer blade laptop because of the gaming

And I really want to start pc gaming and also so I can start gaming with my friend I would really love it if I won it.

I would love to have Razor Blade , I only experienced once Razor Headphones and they were mind blowing , TBH i have never experienced Razor Laptop personally so would love to have it , as im due for a new gaming Laptop and i want a laptop to play my fav game coming next year Mass Effect , and my current laptop cant run any thing new 

the new blade will be my pick since its the laptop with the most ooophh so that my pals can drool while watchign me gaming

Congratulations on reaching 3 million subs. Me and my brother are avid fans fans of your channel. We used to share a gaming PC. However it is very slow and glitchy. We would love the Razer blade.

I would love the GTX 1060 Blade, please!

For research purposes :ph34r:

Omg i love razer laptops, I prefer the NEW Razer Blade, i have no money for the external graphic card :P I would use it for commuting at my university, play multiplayer games with my girlfriend and of course for wrecking  allies on world of warcraft, Lok'tar ogar!

(ps: i miss the kitchen guys that was really funny)

Hope I'm lucky enough to win a NEW Razer Blade 14 for GTX 1060 is able to drive better graphics.9_9I'ts just awesome and must be nice to render video.xD

I could really use a new work laptop,
So my pick is the Razer Blade.
It is slim, it is light, and still manages to provide the same fire power as other, more bulky laptops.

HI! I'm a new user here :(... But I definitely hope to win any one of these, because frankly either one will be a massive improvement compared to my current laptop, and undoubtedly my life could use some Chroma lighting to brighten it up haha :) That being said, these laptops would be great for me as I travel around a lot but most of my work is on my computer.....like 3D Modelling!! Would definitely be useful to win one of these!!!!!!

New Razer Blade FTW....  No Laptop right now so could really use one.

Thanks and really enjoy the channel..

The razer blade 14 because it would look great on my desk

NEW Razer Blade 14. Wanna play the upcoming Forza Horizon 3 as my current gaming platform is PS4.

I'd take either! I deploy a lot so they're both ideal for gaming down range. If I got the stealth I'd just buy the core myself. If I had to pick I think I'd just take the full spec blade though. One less thing to buy and lug around with me.