3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd like to have the  Razer Blade 14! I've never had a gaming laptop and I'd love to be able to game when I'm away from home!

I would like the blade as it would help towards my education to joining the merchant marine academy 

I need the new blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 970m is suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(拉低中奖率)

I like the razer blade stealth or any of this two gorgeous laptop for my first gaming laptop and thanks for that very cool giveaway 

Would love the new Blade. My poor dell is on its last legs and this could be the ultimate replacement. Congrats on 3 million subs :D 

I would want the Blade, for its power, and...well my ASUS K40IJ is almost dead by now, so I need a replacement, and the Blade would be a good one...

ASUS K40IJ status:

Some keys are missing

Stereo goes static with slight movements.

Full of holes

Old Pentium Dual Core

Blue Screen of Death every 30 minutes - 1 hour and 30 minutes

A very loose HDD

and Missing screws.

So yeah...I really need a replacement.

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Id love to get the Razer Blade cause right now i dont even own a computer powerful enough to run triple A titles on lowest settings with a moderate framarate and this Notebook would give me the opportunitie to do so without havin compromisses in mobiltity. (sr if my english is bad or if i wrote sth wrong) 

And congratiulations on 3 mio subs guys. Keep on the great work?

Greetings, Mathis

I've been playing a rogue in D&D recently, so I'm all about that Stealth.

Seriously though, the stealth would be amazing for uni; I wouldn't have to carry around several exercise books to have my notes for class, and I wouldn't have to choose between lugging around heavy text books, or trying to navigate and read the pdfs on my phone. Plus I'm in the process of choosing parts for my first build (eep!), so hopefully I should have a pretty sweet gaming rig.

Absolutely want that New Razer Blade 14! My current 5-year-old desktop couldn't hold a candle to it for performance, and as a gamedev just starting out, being able to show off games with any level of pretty graphics would be the best.

I would want the new blade, cause I can't afford a good laptop (College Debt) and would like to game at the dorms!

Congrats!

As a broke college student who probably shouldn't be gaming, I would love the Blade Stealth.

I would love the new Razer Blade so I could finally play PC games. No more console. I would also love to try and record gaming videos. Thanks for the giveaway guys! :)

Couldn't hurt to try, I'd fancy the Razer blade 14, It outperforms all the PC's in my house.

I would like Blade stealth. i really need an upgrade and I'd use it for college stuff, like programming, and maybe some light gaming.

The Razor Blade Stealth, because it is so light and ideal for school

The new Blade would be sweet for school as well as some games on the side!

I should be studying.

The Razer Blade 14 is totally awesome. I don't have a decent gaming PC and it would be so amazing if I got it especially since he said it would ship in October and my birthday is in October

I want the Blade because that's how I like to shave. Blade Stealth is also preferred, so I can shave on the go.

Love to have the razer blade, so i can finally press high on the graphics option :P

New Razer Blade! I'm a guitarist and also a game player! I wanna use it to create my music! and play overwatch on it!

Would love the  NEW Razer Blade 14 ! Send it to Argentina! I will be waiting!

Thanks!