3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want to win the razor blade for music production and gaming in college 

I prefer to win the Razer Blade Stealth because it seems to be much cooler because it has a name "Stealth" on it xD I'd use it to play free-to-play games like League of Legends and Team Fortress. Oh, and I'll use it to play CS:GO.

the new razer blade 14 plz 

really need a gaming laptop now

Totally for that new Razer Blade Stealth, Would use it as creatively as I could, Probably just'd run some servers for mah friends. Maybe i'll take it apart. Im just wanting a place in this one due to the fact that everyone's gone for the new blade. I'm also definitely too poor to afford this myself. :( Will be watching, IF only :)

Edited by weixjian
i commented on the wrong place

Razer Blade! Because otherwise I'm not going to be able to afford a new laptop probably until forever ;) Proud greetings from Italy, you've come this far too! 

Congrats on 3 million subs!

The New Razer Blade with the 1060 would be an awesome upgrade over my current laptop. I'd use it for creating graphics, and of course, gaming.

I would love the new blade! It will be awesome to game with that thing! This would be my first laptop if I ever win this one and will help with my studies. The blade is the best thing razer ever made. I would recommend to everyone! 

I would prefer the Razer blade because it's way cooler and I'm gonna play games with it

The Razer Blade for sure.So many reasons why someone would choose The Blade but the main one is Gaming! Good Luck to Everyone.

Such Razer! Much Blade! WOW!

System: Corsair Obsidian 250D, Intel 4790K, Watercooled Asus Maximus VII Impact, Watercooled GTX 1080Ti, 2x HyperX Savage Red 8 GB CL9, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, Corsair RM650X, Steelseries Apex 350, Steelseries Rival 310, Steelseries Arctis 5, Asus ROG PG279Q

Builds: Critical Mass | A White Build | The Extrovert

I want the New Razer Blade 14, it would be an awesome college laptop :) Overwatch, Paragon, New Skyrim... Awesome

I want the Razer Blade with the decals as this beast has some cool power under the keyboard.

I can use that for editing photo and family videos and some hardcore gaming

Thanks Linus and Razer for this oppurtunity.:D

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!^_^

I'd want the new blade 14 because currently that laptop would be considerably better than my PC.

I have an old laptop and the new razer blade stealth will improve my experience with the 3d programs I use for school 

I want the Blade 14 with the 1060

I'm starting a Youtube channel and lack a good PC both for gaming and content creation so I think this will really help me go the distance 

GL Everyone :)

Razer Blade because I need the power. If I'm going to carry a laptop I may as well go all out

-scgscratch

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TYPE LIKE THIS

Razer Blade seems like an all around awesome laptop. Would definitely love to own one ;)

My FTC robotics team has been in desperate need for a new laptop for 3-D modeling on the go, last year our Lenovo ThinkPad gave out just before presenting to the judges and we didn't have our Cad drawing for our robot. The razer blade would be the perfect solution. check us out on Twitter @BCRobocats

I would love to get the Razer Blade 14, i'm a casual gamer and i also need a powerful cpu for collage (programming).

Razer Blade would definitely be my preference, sadly I had to self my gaming desktop a couple months ago to get my car fixed so all I have to game on is my work laptop. Which is a Macbook Pro. With Intel graphics. 

I miss my 290xs guys.